I'm so tempted to get an SONY Smartwatch 2 ohhhhhbh

However I have the will power to wait for the 3rd generation to come out!
    Wait for the 3rd.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-13-2014 05:18 PM
    It still afternoon where I am. :P
    Morning here. :D
    01-13-2014 05:18 PM
    Morning here. :D
    I'm guessing Australia or East Asia for you?
    01-13-2014 05:49 PM
    Should I jump ship to AT&T?
    01-13-2014 05:55 PM
    I mean I can always come back in month 6 once I have taken advantage of the credit. Since I am bringing my own devices, my monthly is the same as what I pay on T-MO
    01-13-2014 05:55 PM
    I'm guessing Australia or East Asia for you?
    Yeah, it's about 11:16AM here in Australia, 38 Degrees Celsius.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-13-2014 06:16 PM
    I'm curious to see if my Sennheisers I ordered are here. I hope so, because my Purity in ears just started shorting out like 5 minutes ago in Manhattan. I should try to replace them, but I'm curious to see how many replacements I get with the warranty, as this would be my second replacement within the original purchase last year. At least these lasted a little longer...
    01-13-2014 06:41 PM
    Thanks. Been on T-Mo since day one, about 10 years ago. I also use unlocked phones or if they are branded T-Mo has been pretty good to me for unlocking T-Mo phones. I think I'll sell my unlocked 810 and see if I can get an 8X for a bit more. I am tempted to get the $400 from AT&T and then go back to T-Mo in 4 months.
    Ok. Let us know how that works out. 😊
    01-13-2014 06:42 PM
    Yeah, it's about 11:16AM here in Australia, 38 Degrees Celsius.
    It's 5:33PM here in US, currently 66F.
    01-13-2014 07:34 PM
    Should I jump ship to AT&T?
    I'm on AT&T and want to leave to T-Mobile (when they get a new, GOOD, flagship windows phone, of course), so I don't suggest to go to AT&T.
    01-13-2014 07:56 PM
    Last minute I decided not to switch. So still on T-Mo.
    01-13-2014 08:05 PM
    So I'm at home, all settled in to have a quiet evening and there is a power outage in the neighborhood. Guess a transformer blew out because not only is my complex dark, but the immediate surrounding houses are dark too. Sigh. And I made lunch and dinner for the week. Hope it doesn't go bad.

More importantly, I hope my computer, 8X and router were not damaged, as both the PC and router were on when the power went out. The 8X and PC are plugged into a surge protector; the router isn't. The 8X was off while charging. Good thing my 920 is charged because I would be a bit peeved right now. The TV was on too, but if that goes bad i won't complain because it is an old school model and i still have a smaller unit in my bedroom i could use.

The outage must be bad because the apartment complex has its own generators and the place is still dark...
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 01-13-2014 at 09:24 PM.
    01-13-2014 09:09 PM
    Last minute I decided not to switch. So still on T-Mo.
    well att did say they would pay you if you switch to them and tmobile would pay you to come back :P
    01-13-2014 10:20 PM
    So I'm at home, all settled in to have a quiet evening and there is a power outage in the neighborhood. Guess a transformer blew out because not only is my complex dark, but the immediate surrounding houses are dark too. Sigh. And I made lunch and dinner for the week. Hope it doesn't go bad.

More importantly, I hope my computer, 8X and router were not damaged, as both the PC and router were on when the power went out. The 8X and PC are plugged into a surge protector; the router isn't. The 8X was off while charging. Good thing my 920 is charged because I would be a bit peeved right now. The TV was on too, but if that goes bad i won't complain because it is an old school model and i still have a smaller unit in my bedroom i could use.

The outage must be bad because the apartment complex has its own generators and the place is still dark...
    o.o well that night must suck :(
    01-13-2014 10:20 PM
    and im back after my last day of working in the strawberries and with nuts ... im behind things I need to do but tonight im resting so tomorrow I can do it all/ my lower back is still sore but its getting better and my legs still feel weak but oh well they will feel normal again :D
    01-13-2014 10:22 PM
    while I was working I had lots of time to myself and my head and I learn that a couple working in this place I was working in could make 3k a month ...that's not including the deduction and other things. in my opinion I think 3k is able to live ... you just don't get to eat out as much and buy lots of stuff
    01-13-2014 10:24 PM
    you would of though I would be able to figure out what my ex meant after having over 32 hrs to myself by saying " you are very warm you are not worse than cheaters and one thing before I go always be yourself" who knows I could be over thinking it or it could mean what it means or I could be under thinking ..... hmmmm
    01-13-2014 10:28 PM
    i noticed that me and RUE have different views on expandable storage i think SD cards are very useful because i always think that you can never have enough storage. also i could see manufactures saving money by skimping on internal storage ( at least 16gb min) and then using that money to improve the specs on that phone and you can expand it by micro sd.
    01-13-2014 10:31 PM
    GSM Nokia Lumia 625 8GB Unlocked
    Unlocked Lumia 625 - $100

I stumbled upon this on Craigslist this fine evening, just a listing i found, can't vouch for anything other than that post exists.
    but if someone lives in the area and think they'll like to spring for it, go for it. Just let me know how it goes.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-13-2014 10:32 PM
    GSM Nokia Lumia 625 8GB Unlocked
    Unlocked Lumia 625 - $100

I stumbled upon this on Craigslist this fine evening, just a listing i found, can't vouch for anything other than that post exists.
    but if someone lives in the area and think they'll like to spring for it, go for it. Just let me know how it goes.
    good find ! and i did a quick search and Ashburn is in Virginia
    01-13-2014 10:37 PM
    i think the day has gone by so slowly ... i blame the dirt field D:
    01-13-2014 10:44 PM
    i think im going to eat a slice of pizza heheheh i am going to have a fling with a pizza.... just don't tell tri-tip this
    01-13-2014 10:50 PM
    i guess nokia did a good thing by adding all the nokia goodies. my younger sister is looking for a windows phone and she likes how the htc 8x looks but prefers the support and goodies that nokia devices get over the 8x.she did all her research and said " why would want a pretty phone that doesn't have as much or any support from htc when i could get a nokia phone and get support"
    01-13-2014 10:55 PM
    i wonder if i got my 14 posts per day already
    01-13-2014 10:58 PM
    one thing is for sure .i am going to sleep well yeah!
    01-13-2014 11:14 PM
144,469 ... 910911912913914 ...