The 920 was out of stock and they weren't that sure when it might be back which they said one or two weeks wait so I said get me the SONY XPERIA Z.
    You should've waited, maybe they would've given you a 1020!
    01-14-2014 09:22 AM
    Now to wait for the Moto X to come down to Asia Pacific...

Motorola Moto X coming to Europe in February | Pocketnow
    By then, the specs will be outdated, and a Moto X 2 will come out, lol.
    01-14-2014 09:25 AM
    Not AT&T...
    There no atandt in the UK.

I'm on giffgaff
    01-14-2014 09:26 AM
    Heard of a vegetarian or vegan? Yeah, no meat for them.
    Sahib may be 19 but he's a little unworldly. No excuse considering he has the internet at his disposal. :P
    01-14-2014 09:28 AM
    There no atandt in the UK.

I'm on giffgaff
    Weird name, giffgaff. :P
    01-14-2014 09:38 AM
    Weird name, giffgaff. :P
    Wiki is your friend - Giffgaff - which is an ancient Scottish term meaning "mutual giving"
    unstoppablekem and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-14-2014 09:46 AM
    To help understand why they used that name, its because you are sort of a 'member' of the mobile phone network and you are rewarded when you promote the network.
    01-14-2014 09:47 AM
    Kind of reminds me of that site that makes the greeting cards with music that you add pictures to.....jib jab.
    01-14-2014 09:48 AM
    Just landed in sunny Phoenix!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-14-2014 09:59 AM
    Need 6 more posts to reach the daily average 😊
    01-14-2014 10:00 AM
    To help understand why they used that name, its because you are sort of a 'member' of the mobile phone network and you are rewarded when you promote the network.
    Kinda like how BP does things here with WPC when he moonlights on the other Mobile Nations sites.

Not trying to start a flame war here but iMore is one country I wouldn't visit. I know CB fans are crazy and I used to read their forums some, but iMore scares me in a similar vein as gang members running through a neighborhood experiencing a power outage...
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    01-14-2014 10:01 AM
    Looks like my Senneheisers will me waiting for me on my mailbox when I get home. No offense to the replacement postmen, but you can tell when it's not your regular postman by the lazy shortcuts that the replacements do...like leaving a parcel pick up slip when the package can clearly it in your mailbox...
    Chregu likes this.
    01-14-2014 10:04 AM
    Kinda like how BP does things here with WPC when he moonlights on the other Mobile Nations sites.

Not trying to start a flame war here but iMore is one country I wouldn't visit. I know CB fans are crazy and I used to read their forums some, but iMore scares me in a similar vein as gang members running through a neighborhood experiencing a power outage...
    Nice analogy!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-14-2014 10:04 AM
    Any feedback on the knockoff Nokia Mix Radio app?
    01-14-2014 10:05 AM
    Need 6 more posts to reach the daily average 😊
    My average is 5. I'm a lightweight compared to the rest of the regulars here...
    01-14-2014 10:05 AM

Each site has it's own personality, which I think is a good thing. It's a combination of posters, staff, devices, etc. If everything followed the same cookie cutter pattern it would be very boring. Having said that, I really just hang out here since I don't use anything on the other forums, so I can't really comment too much on them.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-14-2014 10:07 AM
    So our list of regulars include:

Kem, Martin, Chergu, Rue, BP, Sahib, snowmutt, Laura, shigami, stmav, gedzum, Traveler, LMZR and now wordspy. Don't shoot me if i left someone out.

Is that enough folks to start a rock band?
    01-14-2014 10:08 AM
    Any feedback on the knockoff Nokia Mix Radio app?
    Had a power outage in the neighborhood last night, so that,got scrapped. Will look into it later...
    01-14-2014 10:09 AM
    Each site has it's own personality, which I think is a good thing. It's a combination of posters, staff, devices, etc. If everything followed the same cookie cutter pattern it would be very boring. Having said that, I really just hang out here since I don't use anything on the other forums, so I can't really comment too much on them.
    Oh, I agree. But that place is still a zoo in my opinion. I think even our crazes are more manageable than those boys over there...
    01-14-2014 10:10 AM
    Oh, I agree. But that place is still a zoo in my opinion. I think even our crazes are more manageable than those boys over there...
    Maybe they should make a couple of their crazies ambassadors like we did!
    Chregu, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-14-2014 10:15 AM

Kem, Martin, Chergu, Rue, BP, Sahib, snowmutt, Laura, shigami, stmav, gedzum, Traveler, LMZR and now wordspy. Don't shoot me if i left someone out.

No a big band like Shruggy Ji - Bing it!
    01-14-2014 10:20 AM
    Had a power outage in the neighborhood last night, so that,got scrapped. Will look into it later...
    Okay thanks. Stuck in Phoenix. Flight delayed.
    01-14-2014 10:20 AM
    Maybe they should make a couple of their crazies ambassadors like we did!
    Heartily agree!
    01-14-2014 10:21 AM

I can play Triangle .
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-14-2014 10:25 AM

I'm the head of the rock band? :D
    01-14-2014 10:25 AM
144,474 ... 916917918919920 ...