Before I started my PhD I looked up the chapters about bacteria in big biology book from the first few semesters. I wasn't working on bacteria then. When I read this I thought this should be general knowledge, it was so extremely basic. Still, I keep it for nostalgic reasons :-)
    how big of a book are you talking about :o? I do the same thing for my computer books I keep some of them just to remimd me of my first semester in college
    01-14-2014 01:32 PM
    At my parent's house, we have a REAL coffee machine and grinder. Everyone says we have the best coffee. :)
    My 'real' machine and grinder is still in Australia which I hope to get shipped to the UK some time soon. It's almost a professional machine. I have a very domestic machine currently. It does the job.
    01-14-2014 01:38 PM
    I'm not sure how old you are, but it's a song from long ago.
    Know the group, but not that song. I'm 42.
    stmav likes this.
    01-14-2014 01:39 PM
    how big of a book are you talking about :o? I do the same thing for my computer books I keep some of them just to remimd me of my first semester in college
    1500 pages. However it's about everything in biology, also plants for example. I'm a molecular biologist, it's not surprising it's very basic after going in a specialized topic.
    01-14-2014 01:48 PM
    1500 pages. However it's about everything in biology, also plants for example. I'm a molecular biologist, it's not surprising it's very basic after going in a specialized topic.
    ehhhh only 1500 pages makes my books look small
    01-14-2014 01:50 PM
    I love kindle!
    Chregu likes this.
    01-14-2014 02:16 PM
    Well they fix the audio issue with only hearing sound through the right side of earphones, they replaced the jack which is good.
    And yet they kept the SIM card tray? Sounds like they fixed one issue and created another...
    BIGPADDY and unstoppablekem like this.
    01-14-2014 02:17 PM
    I'm 42.
    That means you must be the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything!
    N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    01-14-2014 02:56 PM
    In french class right now. :-/
    01-14-2014 03:07 PM
    what o.o? ok im lost
    I put "u", but by accidentally pressed the reply button, so I had to edit my sentence, but you caught it with my old one. See it edited now. :)
    01-14-2014 03:09 PM
    And yet they kept the SIM card tray? Sounds like they fixed one issue and created another...
    More like creating a Sony adventure! If it is Sony, BP will do it! :p
    01-14-2014 03:10 PM
    I put in the headphones again they aren't recognise at all this time and the music comes out of the speaker.

However the headphones work in a certain position which is useless if it moved just by a bit.

Take a guess where I'm sending the Z1 again......... Yes Xperia Care!

Oh well only took me 4 hours to set up.
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-14-2014 03:11 PM
    Just landed in Minneapolis where it is a balmy 18F!
    MSFTisMIA and snowmutt like this.
    01-14-2014 03:16 PM
    I just read this: http://forums.windowscentral.com/xbo...ing-wrong.html

And it would just break my heart writing: "Microsoft discontinued Zune, which basically means that everything media related connected to Windows Phone is ****ed, which probably means you are ****ed."
    01-14-2014 03:18 PM
    That means you must be the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything!
    Douglas Adams appeared in a sketch on Monty Python's Flying Circus. Interestingly enough, it was episode 42.
    Chregu, N_LaRUE and snowmutt like this.
    01-14-2014 03:25 PM
    I put in the headphones again they aren't recognise at all this time and the music comes out of the speaker.

However the headphones work in a certain position which is useless if it moved just by a bit.

Hmm it works now but still going to send it off.
    01-14-2014 03:34 PM
    Just landed in Minneapolis where it is a balmy 18F!
    Coupled with ice cold drinks and frozen palm trees, eh?
    snowmutt likes this.
    01-14-2014 03:46 PM
    I'm not a fan as to how cluster**** the shipping choices for sellers are on Amazon. Sometimes I get stuff via Fedex, DHL, UPS, and USPS. I'm not always home, so badly cause most of my Amazon orders are shipped by USPS, that's ok. The Fedex and DHL stuff, I can reship to work for free, UPS I have to go the location or pay $5 to reship. But, I never know how it is getting shipped because the seller only says shipping 3-5/5-7 days.

I kvtech because looks like I have to go on an odyssey to get my Senneheisers I just ordered.

"What a revolting development."
    01-14-2014 03:51 PM

Typical Sony. :P
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-14-2014 03:54 PM
    Settled in for another quiet evening. Lets hope there isn't a power outage tonight.
    01-14-2014 07:08 PM
    Settled in for another quiet evening. Lets hope there isn't a power outage tonight.
    That would stink!
    01-14-2014 07:26 PM
    That would stink!
    Well, it didn't fully bother me last night and of it happened again, it won't.
    01-14-2014 07:28 PM
    Well, it didn't fully bother me last night and of it happened again, it won't.
    I'm glad I don't have to deal with those, as I need power!
    01-14-2014 07:32 PM
    I'm the top poster AND the top thanked! :D
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-14-2014 07:35 PM
    I'm the top poster AND the top thanked! :D
    Yes Mr. Ambassador, duly noted:-)
    unstoppablekem and BIGPADDY like this.
    01-14-2014 08:19 PM
142,794 ... 920921922923924 ...