WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

All this Cisco labs stuff confuses me. However I have seen many strange kinds of labs (applied physics laboratories usually look quite cool) so I don't judge.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Lopez is quite a common name here in the Philippines. Of Spanish origins, of course.

I guess I was fooled by Sahib, that somehow sounds very Indian to me.

Sahib means "friend" in Arabic and was commonly used in the Indian Sub-continent as a courteous term in the way that "Mister" (also derived from the word "master") and "Mrs." (derived from the word "mistress") is used in the English language. It is still used today in the Sub-continent just as "Mister" and "Mrs.", and continues to be used today by English language speakers as a polite form of address.

Well, at least it's used in India: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahib

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess I was fooled by Sahib, that somehow sounds very Indian to me.

Well, at least it's used in India: Sahib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well you aren't wrong my name is Indian :p but im Hispanic I come from a Mexican culture but I live in the US because my parents came here to live in the us before I was born and the name came from when my father was working at the university of Santa Barbara and he would as the students their name until they told him about sahib ( my name ) and that is where he got the name :) and also I get that every time someone sees or hears my name or even just see me face to face they think im Indian or Arabic or from the middle east but when they see my last name and hear me speak Spanish they are like this
kajal_agarwal_shocking_face_reaction_photo.jpg
and I get it all the time when someone meets me and I just either smile or just laugh :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All this Cisco labs stuff confuses me. However I have seen many strange kinds of labs (applied physics laboratories usually look quite cool) so I don't judge.

me neither but I think it makes it sound cool saying cisco LABS :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
It's Friday today, that means I should hear from my 8X today or tomorrow.
Also I have to tell my boss that I most likely messed up. Which luckily has the side-effect that my data makes sense now.
And it's Friday, weekend is coming!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's Friday today, that means I should hear from my 8X today or tomorrow.
Also I have to tell my boss that I most likely messed up. Which luckily has the side-effect that my data makes sense now.
And it's Friday, weekend is coming!
hurray for Friday ...well I still have 3 more hours before Friday :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well time to go to sleep and to wake up to do my studying :crying: anyways good night and good morning :asleep:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You're a big guy. :p You shouldn't get that cold. :p

Put some proper winter clothes on. I noticed that UK people don't dress for the weather.

UK girls going out never get cold with their short skirts. Must be the genes of the Picts or something...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo