WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

my most complicated commute was last semester in school I would have to ride one bus in my home town for about 30 min then get to the next city where my school was then I would have to get on another bus and ride for another 20 minutes

I yearn for a simpler commute...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It is around freezing here in NYC. Wish I was happily escaping the cold weather to Jamaica, but sadly, that's not the case...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think it's long past being on drugs...it's more like tri-tip deprivation kicking in...

Personally I have issues with the diagnosis of ADHD for every other child, including the prescription of Ritalin without any long-term studies. But sometimes after these long and hyperactive monologues by Sahib, I think he should check this ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Personally I have issues with the diagnosis of ADHD for every other child, including the prescription of Ritalin without any long-term studies. But sometimes after these long and hyperactive monologues by Sahib, I think he should check this ;-)

He's still hung up on his ex. That takes time to process and could be playing into his one man monologues. Still, if you're gonna suggest Ritalin for Sahib I'm curious what's the wonder drug BP needs to take...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

He's still hung up on his ex. That takes time to process and could be playing into his one man monologues. Still, if you're gonna suggest Ritalin for Sahib I'm curious what's the wonder drug BP needs to take...

I take the Purple Pill!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Shame! Rumors of your Iron Digest Tract have been sorely exaggerated...

I thought: "I'm lost in this thread." Then I had to think of the movie "Lost in Translation" and now I feel like watching this movie while drinking a good glass of whine.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I thought: "I'm lost in this thread." Then I had to think of the movie "Lost in Translation" and now I feel like watching this movie while drinking a good glass of whine.

I feel like watching the hobbit the desolation of Smaug in 3D while eating a hotdog and a large popcorn and a large coke!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I feel like watching the hobbit the desolation of Smaug in 3D while eating a hotdog and a large popcorn and a large coke!

I'll watch it tomorrow. In 2D though, I really hate 3D in every way. I have talked about this before: You have to wear these stupid glasses, after 20 minutes or so I don't even register the effect anymore, and it's all to make movie tickets more expensive. At the moment it's okay, as there are still theaters showing the movie also in 2D, but I'm really not looking forward to the future.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

lol. If there is ever a thread that's ok to be lost in, it is this one...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I had some unspecific bands in my experiments. After I pinpointed it down to a protein purification, I still didn't know for sure what it could be. That's unfortunate because I'm afraid it could influence my results. So I cut it out and gave it to the mass spectrometry facility. Being in a well funded lab is just great, I'm having a blast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)