WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You might want to try Spotify, its going free to play, only you have to play mixed artists...

They only released it for Android and iOS so far. My wife isn't happy about that as she uses the Windows version and would very much like to have it on her phone. I guess we're last again. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

They only released it for Android and iOS so far. My wife isn't happy about that as she uses the Windows version and would very much like to have it on her phone. I guess we're last again. :/

I'm waiting on 2 more apps and that is pinger and reign of dragons :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I forgot to relate my last weekends story of my trip to John Lewis (the store that's carrying the Nokia 2520)

I went on the Saturday and I wasn't expecting much to be honest. Here in the UK marketing hasn't been that great, though I have been noticing more billboards on the train stations lately.

So as usual, Oxford street was ridiculously busy and John Lewis was as well. We were in London on a shopping trip for some clothes. I wanted to go up and check out the Surface and the 2520. Anyway, after doing what we needed in the clothing area we went up to the electronics floor and I found the both. The good news about this is, 1) they had a Windows rep with the Surface and I think there was a Nokia rep with the 2520. 2) there were people actually standing around asking them questions and others just looking at them. So things are definitely good at John Lewis. :)

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I forgot to relate my last weekends story of my trip to John Lewis (the store that's carrying the Nokia 2025)

I went on the Saturday and I wasn't expecting much to be honest. Here in the UK marketing hasn't been that great, though I have been noticing more billboards on the train stations lately.

So as usual, Oxford street was ridiculously busy and John Lewis was as well. We were in London on a shopping trip for some clothes. I wanted to go up and check out the Surface and the 2025. Anyway, after doing what we needed in the clothing area we went up to the electronics floor and I found the both. The good news about this is, 1) they had a Windows rep with the Surface and I think there was a Nokia rep with the 2025. 2) there were people actually standing around asking them questions and others just looking at them. So things are definitely good at John Lewis. :)

You mean 2520. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is it possible to write a review on something without ANY bias o.o?

Probably not. I use two different types CAD software and they have similar but different ways of doing things. I have used one for over 14 years and the other for the last two. Even though I can appreciate the other CAD software I still think the one I used for 14 years is better.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If I buy anything it will be a Surface 2 and I won't buy it direct from MS either as I would like have the option of returning it if it's not working and getting a new one with no payment required.

Then I recommend the black market !!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

we are going to go old school ....well for me its a kick back :p
* sigh* good times back when music was still good :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb