Not a mess. When all new unanswered threads have been replied to instead of seeing an empty list, the most popular threads are shown.
    Oh. Must be a rare occurrence as I've never seen that before.
    01-17-2014 04:45 AM
    Yeah, somehow I do...
    Strange how he hasn't replied yet. I wonder if he's secretly reading romance novels. :P
    Chregu, MSFTisMIA and BIGPADDY like this.
    01-17-2014 04:47 AM
    I'm pretty much the same as you. Even though one might think I only like progressive rock, based upon some of the YouTube videos I've posted, I do listen to quite a variety.

I'm not a fan of mainstream country, but I do like alt-country. I'm not a huge rap fan, but there are some rap songs I like.

I also enjoy jazz (but no new age), classical (but no opera), reggae, R&B.
    I'm with music, a mixed bag.

As most of you know I'm in a band that does rock, alternative rock and experimental rock.

However, i dont mind electronic music as i love synthesizers. I listen to Eminem but he isn't my favourite artist, And i also listen to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Godspeed you! Black Emperor, Tame Impala and The Black Keys. :)
    01-17-2014 05:24 AM
    I listen to everything that works for me. Mostly Indie though.
    01-17-2014 06:10 AM
    Strange how he hasn't replied yet. I wonder if he's secretly reading romance novels. :P
    Maybe he's reading 50 Shades of Grey or The Cat in the Hat.
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-17-2014 06:11 AM
    Morning folks. The more I think about things logically, the best phablet for me is the 1520. I could send my 920 to me dad, who fell in love with mine, use the 1520 as my weekend phone + phablet. Pity it is a nano SIM...so I will pass. I may get my dad one actually if the price gets cheap for Christmas...or even a 925, because he is on t-mo now...but the unlocked version, of course...we will see...

So it is on to the Z Ultra.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-17-2014 06:59 AM
    What kind of books do you read?
    I read mostly IT exam books like CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network, ccna...

A few comics.

Then there the other books I'm not going into details about those. ;-)
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-17-2014 07:10 AM
    Then there the other books I'm not going into details about those. ;-)
    Those are the interesting ones! As long as it is freely available in stores it can't be that bad ;-)
    BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-17-2014 07:16 AM
    Those are the interesting ones! As long as it is freely available in stores it can't be that bad ;-)
    Free is my favorite sort of book.

Haven't read 50 shades of grey however watch an animation group read most of the book in different voices that was funny and other things. ;-)
    Chregu likes this.
    01-17-2014 07:18 AM
    That's all I need to know about 50 Shades of Grey:

The Fifty Shades trilogy was developed from a Twilight fan fiction series originally titled Master of the Universe and published episodically on fan-fiction websites under the pen name "Snowqueen's Icedragon". The piece featured characters named after Stephenie Meyer's characters in Twilight, Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. After comments concerning the sexual nature of the material, James removed the story from the fan-fiction websites and published it on her own website, FiftyShades.com. Later she rewrote Master of the Universe as an original piece, with the principal characters renamed Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele and removed it from her website prior to publication.
    Fifty Shades of Grey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Based on a terrible book written by a terrible writer, fan fiction of an even more terrible writer. Thank you, I'm good.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-17-2014 07:27 AM
    That's all I need to know about 50 Shades of Grey:

Fifty Shades of Grey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Based on a terrible book written by a terrible writer, fan fiction of an even more terrible writer. Thank you, I'm good.
    Didn't think it was that good anyway.
    01-17-2014 08:18 AM
    Free is my favorite sort of book.
    Most people like most things that are free anyways...
    01-17-2014 08:26 AM
    Most people like most things that are free anyways...
    I try to avoid taking or using stuff for the sole reason that it is free. Except for snacks of course!
    01-17-2014 08:29 AM
    Since I haven't done a poll question since the summer time on this thread, here goes:

What are folks' favorite animal? If you had to be reborn as an animal, which would you choose?
    01-17-2014 08:30 AM
    I try to avoid taking or using stuff for the sole reason that it is free. Except for snacks of course!
    I understand and can agree with that ttosome degree. But there are just some tthingsthat are better when they are free...
    01-17-2014 08:39 AM
    Oh. Must be a rare occurrence as I've never seen that before.
    I can verify that it does happen. But it is about as rare as BP passing up cake.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    01-17-2014 08:59 AM
    Since I haven't done a poll question since the summer time on this thread, here goes:

What are folks' favorite animal? If you had to be reborn as an animal, which would you choose?
    I don't have a fav animal. I like all animals but as a pet I prefer a cat. As for what to come back as, that's a tough one. Either a long lived animal or a house cat. However, I'm happy as the hairless ape I am. :) Or more specific, less hairy ape that I am... :P
    01-17-2014 09:08 AM
    I can verify that it does happen. But it is about as rare as BP passing up cake.
    You are offering? :-D
    01-17-2014 09:22 AM
    You are offering? :-D
    Sure, it's in the mod lounge, stop by and get some.
    01-17-2014 09:27 AM
    Sure, it's in the mod lounge, stop by and get some.
    BIGPADDY promotion?
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-17-2014 09:36 AM
    Z1 awesome for reading my book on Kindle.

Now I mentioned it prefer reading a book on my phone than an actual book I get through it on my phone faster.

Loving the Z1! In White!
    Better when you get your SIM card tray. :P
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-17-2014 09:37 AM

My favorite animal is officially the donkey. Don't ask me why, I generally don't have favorite things and I just decided that donkeys are great.

If I had to be reborn as an animal, I'd like to be a dog used for breeding. I get fed, I have medical care, I don't have any responsibilities except of producing offspring. What a life!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-17-2014 09:56 AM
    If I had to be reborn as an animal, I'd like to be a dog used for breeding. I get fed, I have medical care, I don't have any responsibilities except of producing offspring. What a life!
    Yes, and usually once past your prime if you aren't handed off to someone they usually take you on a one way trip to the vet... :)
    Chregu likes this.
    01-17-2014 10:02 AM
    Yes, and usually once past your prime if you aren't handed off to someone they usually take you on a one way trip to the vet... :)
    At least I won't be castrated as you will be, cat. Or eaten by a fox or hit by a car ;-)
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-17-2014 10:03 AM
    BIGPADDY promotion?
    I was just messing with him.
    01-17-2014 10:04 AM
142,845 ... 948949950951952 ...