WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When I upgrade next spring I'll get a red Windows Phone (Nokia or Microsoft maybe by that time) if they don't bring back cyan.

I'm just too afraid I'd get sick of the color after a while. So for me only shades of black, matt white or aluminum :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm just too afraid I'd get sick of the color after a while. So for me only shades of black, matt white or aluminum :)

I forgot about my E62. That was a silver-grey colour.

White is nice, but I think it is too difficult to keep clean.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I forgot about my E62. That was a silver-grey colour.

White is nice, but I think it is too difficult to keep clean.

My last Nokia Symbian phone was an E72 which I like a lot. It is now with my mother. She was hesitant to get it because she thought it was complicated. On the contrary, she liked it a lot after a brief use.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My last Nokia Symbian phone was an E72 which I like a lot. It is now with my mother. She was hesitant to get it because she thought it was complicated. On the contrary, she liked it a lot after a brief use.
My last Symbian was the E71.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) - IMDb

An IMDb rating of 8.8. That's higher than the Two Towers.

So I might me the only one who found the action sequences being made like a video game (badly animated and absolutely over the top, one scene could have been a level of Donkey Kong), the romantic triangle implausible and seemingly written by a 14 year old girl making the actors look bad, the added story elements tedious, and I might also be the only one missing plot points left out.

The unnecessary lengths of this movie didn't seem to bother the people either.

Well... I don't know.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What did you think of the first one?

I found it surprisingly good, as I didn't expect much from reviews and the story the first part of the book had to offer extended to a 3 hours movie. I really liked it, apart from some action scenes that looked silly and felt unnecessary.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I am sure I will see it. My son and wife are pumped.

Chregu- you should post a quick review in our WPC movie review thread if ya haven't already. I like to hear people's opinions in detail.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I have finished everything I wanted to do, and the drinks and sacks won't be served for another 30 minutes. That means I could write snomutt's review. But then again, I really don't want to spoil the movie for others. Also I feel a little lazy...

Feeling lazy too - that's why my post only got as far as me saying Friday afternoon...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Weekend!!!

Finally felt like foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs