WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You should get on the Bing erewards program to get free Starbucks gift cards!

hahaha, tried to get free 5$ to spend in Windows Phone Store, but it's not available in my country :( I guess Starbucks giftcards aren't available as well. I'll stick to Nescafe, it isn't that bad at all! Jacobs is also great! :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My mobile data is 30MB sooo I wont be able to post or view anything!

I want the internet BACK!!!!!

I HATE YOU BT, HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

nNNNAAAHHHHHH MY POST COUNT NOOOOOO........

AND MY INTERNET COUNT IS LOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........

AND AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A BEER TODAY!!!.........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

nNNNAAAHHHHHH MY POST COUNT NOOOOOO........

AND MY INTERNET COUNT IS LOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........

AND AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A BEER TODAY!!!.........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

So crack open a beer and steal some internet by getting on someone's WiFi.

Geez, doctor's orders to chill man...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Drink tea it better for you!

The only negative effect coffee can have - as far as I know - is increasing blood pressure. If a person doesn't have a problem there, coffee is actually quite healthy.

Extensive scientific research has been conducted to examine the relationship between coffee consumption and an array of medical conditions. The general consensus in the medical community is that moderate regular coffee drinking in healthy individuals is either essentially benign or mildly beneficial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee#Health_and_pharmacology

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Scientists have proven that drinking one beer from time to time is healthy! What is more..Spanish scientists had a research and they've found out that drinking 3 beers weekly can improve our brain work efficiency :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Scientists have proven that drinking one beer from time to time is healthy! What is more..Spanish scientists had a research and they've found out that drinking 3 beers weekly can improve our brain work efficiency :)

When this is an answer to my alcohol remark, I deleted it because I thought people wouldn't get that I mean it as a joke.

But please, scientists usually prove nothing at all, they show data that supports their hypothesis, and if you quote research you should provide a source :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I'm off to London (or how it's locally pronounced: Laaaandan) for a few days. Wish me luck.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

When this is an answer to my alcohol remark, I deleted it because I thought people wouldn't get that I mean it as a joke.

But please, scientists usually prove nothing at all, they show data that supports their hypothesis, and if you quote research you should provide a source :p

yup, they are earning money for proving such obvious things like 'pandas likes bamboo' or ' Windows Phone is the best' :) hey, I'll search for it, I just remember what I've been reading months ago, if I find it, I'll provide links here - being untrustworthy is not what I want, I'm not politician ;)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

yup, they are earning money for proving such obvious things like 'pandas likes bamboo' or ' Windows Phone is the best' :) hey, I'll search for it, I just remember what I've been reading months ago, if I find it, I'll provide links here - being untrustworthy is not what I want, I'm not politician ;)

I was just kidding, I believe you :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs