Shh... Don't tell the developer, but I still think the WPC app has a smoother forum experience compared to Tapatalk
    WPC app is way better than tapatalk
    01-19-2014 01:53 PM
    WPC app is way better than tapatalk
    Agreed. The only thing that is missing for me from the WPC app is the ability to share photos. Once that is added, I'm all set.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-19-2014 01:57 PM
    So I think I'm going to take the plunge and get a purple Z Ultra. Will let you guys know how that works out and pull post a mini review for BP to get all excited over. I really liked it when I used it in the Sony store. I wouldn't use it as a daily driver, but it would be great for me when I don't want to lug around the T100.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-19-2014 02:06 PM
    As a sidebar, my take on Android is this: I like,it as a secondary OS for my needs -Windows 8/WP8 is the best fit. There are still some Google services I use, and rather just access them on Android. I like the Nexus line, and of the OEM skins, I like what Sony and Moto are doing. I've always wanted one of the new Sony devices because I like where they are going with their design and skin. As subjective as design is, it is Sony, Apple and Nokia who are really stellar in that area. HTC and Moto are just a step below because, but they are still good at that.

The only Android devices I'd own are either a Nexus, Sony and Moto...in that order.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-19-2014 02:12 PM
    As a sidebar, my take on Android is this: I like,it as a secondary OS for my needs -Windows 8/WP8 is the best fit. There are still some Google services I use, and rather just access them on Android. I like the Nexus line, and of the OEM skins, I like what Sony and Moto are doing. I've always wanted one of the new Sony devices because I like where they are going with their design and skin. As subjective as design is, it is Sony, Apple and Nokia who are really stellar in that area. HTC and Moto are just a step below because, but they are still good at that.

The only Android devices I'd own are either a Nexus, Sony and Moto...in that order.
    That spot on it how I feel about it.

Hope you enjoy the ultra as much as I enjoy using the Z1.

I think might do a review of the Z1 and Surface 2.
    01-19-2014 02:17 PM
    That spot on it how I feel about it.

Hope you enjoy the ultra as much as I enjoy using the Z1.

I think might do a review of the Z1 and Surface 2.
    And PS4.
    01-19-2014 02:17 PM
    And PS4.
    I asked you to do a review on it in the official ps4 thread like two months ago. :P
    01-19-2014 02:20 PM
    I asked you to do a review on it in the official ps4 thread like two months ago. :P
    Had to test it out.
    01-19-2014 02:24 PM
    How is this thread supposed to be NSFW? o.O
    I asked the same thing a long time ago :P
    01-19-2014 02:36 PM
    Hmm, weird, I thought I uploaded my screenshot. This thread is marked NSFW
    they never gave me an answer about why is marked NSFW
    01-19-2014 02:37 PM
    Agreed. The only thing that is missing for me from the WPC app is the ability to share photos. Once that is added, I'm all set.
    probably its an OS limitation ?
    01-19-2014 02:38 PM

I agree with that but for me it would be nexus , then moto then sony and MAYBE HTC
    01-19-2014 02:39 PM
    sometimes I wonder why I try to be nice ...im going to be mean now
    01-19-2014 02:39 PM
    probably its an OS limitation ?
    I think it something to do with tapatalk.
    01-19-2014 02:49 PM
    I think it something to do with tapatalk.
    could be .. if only developers were like rudy ......then the windows platform would be even more amazing
    01-19-2014 02:51 PM
    could be .. if only developers were like rudy ......then the windows platform would be even more amazing
    I can't send images using tapatalk on Android and I think the WPC app uses the tapatalk api.
    01-19-2014 03:00 PM
    I can't send images using tapatalk on Android and I think the WPC app uses the tapatalk api.
    then its a limitation to the API :o
    01-19-2014 03:04 PM
    I agree with that but for me it would be nexus , then moto then sony and MAYBE HTC
    From a hardware perspective, HTC, Nokia and Sony are my favorite brands. I have no problems owning HTC stuff. From an Android perspective though, I just don't like Sense anymore, and don't think the Google Play Edition is worth all that expense. It is the same reason why I wouldn't buy a Z Ultra, GPE. It is either a straight Nexus, or a Sony or Moto skinned device.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-19-2014 03:19 PM
    From a hardware perspective, HTC, Nokia and Sony are my favorite brands. I have no problems owning HTC stuff. From an Android perspective though, I just don't like Sense anymore, and don't think the Google Play Edition is worth all that expense. It is the same reason why I wouldn't buy a Z Ultra, GPE. It is either a straight Nexus, or a Sony or Moto skinned device.
    I like the htc sense ui ... because it looks clean and like windows phone ui influences but it cant beat the GPE ....the clean interface it nice
    01-19-2014 03:33 PM
    so I was able to recommend a nexus 7 ( 2012 ) to that one chick she was in the market for one and she asked me if I could find a good tablet UNDER 200 then it would be golden for her ...even though finding a good tablet for 200 is very hard and since msft doesn't have a 7-9 in tablet I had to forget msft from the equation and since apple products ..... over priced and the only one lets was android and I figured well the nexus 7 fits her needs but im not sure about her wants but she likes small tablets so lets see if her goes for it ....I wish msft would make those 7-9 in tablets D:
    01-19-2014 03:38 PM
    so I was able to recommend a nexus 7 ( 2012 ) to that one chick she was in the market for one and she asked me if I could find a good tablet UNDER 200 then it would be golden for her ...even though finding a good tablet for 200 is very hard and since msft doesn't have a 7-9 in tablet I had to forget msft from the equation and since apple products ..... over priced and the only one lets was android and I figured well the nexus 7 fits her needs but im not sure about her wants but she likes small tablets so lets see if her goes for it ....I wish msft would make those 7-9 in tablets D:
    MS needs to also make a it for 200 and less which I dont see happen unless an OEM decides to make a 7-9 inch tablet at that price.
    01-19-2014 03:49 PM
    I like the htc sense ui ... because it looks clean and like windows phone ui influences but it cant beat the GPE ....the clean interface it nice
    I do agree that Sense has come a long way, but it no longer for me. I am impressed with the HTC One though, but wished that the camera wasn't so unusable, in comparison to the 92x Lumia models. Hopefully the 2014 model with the two sensors will be an improvement.

Bad news - the site I wanted to use to get my Z Ultra LTE is out of stock for the white and purple...and it is cheaper to get the black one on Expansys USA. I may just wait a while longer and just get it through them, probably the white one.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-19-2014 03:54 PM
    MS needs to also make a it for 200 and less which I dont see happen unless an OEM decides to make a 7-9 inch tablet at that price.
    I know msft isn't in the position to compete with google just yet because msft is just beginning with the tablet :/
    01-19-2014 03:54 PM
    I do agree that Sense has come a long way, but it no longer for me. I am impressed with the HTC One though, but wished that the camera wasn't so unusable, in comparison to the 92x Lumia models. Hopefully the 2014 model with the two sensors will be an improvement.

Bad news - the site I wanted to use to get my Z Ultra LTE is out of stock for the white and purple...and it is cheaper to get the black one on Expansys USA. I may just wait a while longer and just get it through them, probably the white one.
    that camera wasn't as good as much as it was hyped up to be and I don't think sensors will make a big improvement if their algorithms and software stink

NOOOO go with purple !!!
    01-19-2014 03:57 PM
    I know msft isn't in the position to compete with google just yet because msft is just beginning with the tablet :/
    I dont think they will ever go as cheap as Google, I think it there going to keep being cheaper than apple but keep the prices as a premier device.
    01-19-2014 04:00 PM
144,441 ... 968969970971972 ...