The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Soooo...

Let's just say you are posting on another thread in the forums (example- "Ban the Post Above you"), and you are minding your own business (or, butting into everyone elses to ban them), and then low and behold you are attacked out of the blue (or just beneath your last post) about not having been on this thread yet today by an unknown person (or MSFTisMIA).

What has our forum been reduced to??? Peer pressure?? Sticking our fellow WPC members into lockers in gym class? Belittled in public???

Oh, and by the way MFSTisMIA, I am posting on here because I WANT to, not because you abused me. So there.
    01-19-2014 07:17 PM
    Soooo...

Let's just say you are posting on another thread in the forums (example- "Ban the Post Above you"), and you are minding your own business (or, butting into everyone elses to ban them), and then low and behold you are attacked out of the blue (or just beneath your last post) about not having been on this thread yet today by an unknown person (or MSFTisMIA).

What has our forum been reduced to??? Peer pressure?? Sticking our fellow WPC members into lockers in gym class? Belittled in public???

Oh, and by the way MFSTisMIA, I am posting on here because I WANT to, not because you abused me. So there.
    Suck it up ccupcake. The "Ban the post above you" thread is not for the light hearted.
    01-19-2014 08:54 PM
    Suck it up ccupcake. The "Ban the post above you" thread is not for the light hearted.
    Orly? :)
    01-19-2014 09:08 PM
    Soooo...

Hey,

1. I haven't posted in the Banned thread since it was under 1000 posts. So sue me for trying to be creative and coming up with a hip wat to ban someone...😜
    2. I listed you as one of our regulars here. Someone had to make sure you didn't completely freeze there in the Midwest. You were missed here, actually. 👍

I still owe you a beer. Next time, you're in NYC, I got you.
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 01-19-2014 at 10:10 PM.
    01-19-2014 10:00 PM
    Soooo...

ouch he got you when you were gone :P
    01-19-2014 10:14 PM
    D: its all where the cool kids hang out
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    01-19-2014 10:15 PM
    Hey,

1. I haven't posted in the Banned thread since it was under 1000 posts. So sue me for trying to be creative and coming up with a hip wat to ban someone...
    2. I listed you as one of our regulars here. Someone had to make sure you didn't completely freeze there in the Midwest. You were missed here, actually.

I still owe you a beer. Next time, you're in NYC, I got you.
    careful or apple might sue you for suing
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2014 10:16 PM
    a nice relaxing song( well in my mind ) to end this Sunday night :P
    01-19-2014 10:19 PM
    Stuck in a 2G area the whole day! Now I know how Sahib feels😊
    01-19-2014 10:23 PM
    All i have to do today is to set up three desktop computers. :-|
    Nice, hopefully you didn't get them from the orchard store!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2014 10:25 PM
    Whoops was suppose to edit my previous post. :-P
    Does BigP ever do that?
    01-19-2014 10:26 PM
    I know. And I was going to get the purple one, but they only have black. When I looked at it last week, they had the purple, I had no money then. So of course with my luck, when I have the money, they don't have the purple...
    Bummer on the color. Anyway try and see if you can get a nice purple case.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-19-2014 10:27 PM
    so I was able to recommend a nexus 7 ( 2012 ) to that one chick she was in the market for one and she asked me if I could find a good tablet UNDER 200 then it would be golden for her ...even though finding a good tablet for 200 is very hard and since msft doesn't have a 7-9 in tablet I had to forget msft from the equation and since apple products ..... over priced and the only one lets was android and I figured well the nexus 7 fits her needs but im not sure about her wants but she likes small tablets so lets see if her goes for it ....I wish msft would make those 7-9 in tablets D:
    Nexus 7 is a pretty good tablet but I prefer 8" ones. I am thinking of getting a Dell Venue 8.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-19-2014 10:29 PM
    Stuck in a 2G area the whole day! Now I know how Sahib feels
    I feel bad for you :(
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2014 10:29 PM
    Nexus 7 is a pretty good tablet but I prefer 8" ones. I am thinking of getting a Dell Venue 8.
    Good choice!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2014 10:30 PM
    Does BigP ever do that?
    looks like he didn't his post XD
    Does BigP ever do that?
    Nope.
    Stuck in a 2G area the whole day! Now I know how Sahib feels😊
    And I thought when I had no LTE, that it was bad! Sorry Sahib and worldspy! :'(
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2014 10:31 PM
    I was thinking of that but the price was out of the question ..if I was in the market for a 7-9 the dell venue 8 the one I would buy :D
    01-19-2014 10:31 PM
    I would be happy with H just H I don't care about H+ or lte as this point
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2014 10:32 PM
    I think of new York when I listen to this song
    01-19-2014 10:33 PM
    I get LTE on my Lumia 920 in my house. Went down to Palos Verdes to see a friend and the signal was good but only 2G!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-19-2014 10:44 PM
    I get LTE on my Lumia 920 in my house. Went down to Palos Verdes to see a friend and the signal was good but only 2G!
    01-19-2014 10:45 PM
    Good choice!
    As mentioned before I am also waiting for the new Asus 8" VivoTab with Wacom stylus to come out.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-19-2014 10:46 PM
    story of my cell situation
    01-19-2014 10:47 PM
142,845 ... 970971972973974 ...