WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nope. You need to post and not quote anyone. Make nonsensical remarks. Talk to yourself or post GIFs and have a moan about your ex.... (sorry sahib)

I quote here �� see I'm doing it right now and I talk to myself here because it keeps me entertained and in like gifs too and you got me there ��

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder what im going to do now ..... I hope during my time away from school I go somewhere..... it would be cool to go to the snow again like last year ,....... *think* not going there :confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i wonder how next semester is going to be like for me .... i think its going to be the hardest one yet :crying:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Back from watching The Hobbit The Desolation Of Smaug in 3D which was awesome enjoyed it as much as the first and even more!!!

And the 3D effect was much better than the first film!

I LOVE IT IN 3D AND IT THE BEST FILM THIS YEAR!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Back from watching The Hobbit The Desolation Of Smaug in 3D which was awesome enjoyed it as much as the first and even more!!!

Nice! I need to go see a few movies

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Remember, when Gandalf saw HIM? Man, such a good scene.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Also watched it in 3D *high five* I really liked the humour in this movie, some great laughs to be had. And the way some of lead characters are starting develop an "obsessive" side. Can't wait for the next one.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So so good. I actually want to watch it again, just in case I missed some thing ;)

I guess I should go watch it in the new year when I'm capable of sitting in an uncomfortable seat for 3 hours. Ad not being able to use the loo and that means I can't drink anything either. :p Sigh, getting older sucks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss