WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ILzK9q4.jpg
teachers these days :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so is this possible ? o.o
n639o1o.jpg
" This is a “ghost organ.” It has been decelluralized, leaving only connective tissue. The organ can then be reseeded with a patient’s own cells to regenerate it so it can be transplanted without fear of tissue rejection. This is experimental."

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

so is this possible ? o.o http://i.imgur.com/n639o1o.jpg " This is a ?ghost organ.? It has been decelluralized, leaving only connective tissue. The organ can then be reseeded with a patient?s own cells to regenerate it so it can be transplanted without fear of tissue rejection. This is experimental."

I've heard of this before, its plausible. As long as certain traces of genetic material are removed, it gives the organ the ability to "heal" to the recipient. More or less making it their own organ, and a near 100% chance of it being accepted by the body.

Sent from my magical toaster

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've heard of this before, its plausible. As long as certain traces of genetic material are removed, it gives the organ the ability to "heal" to the recipient. More or less making it their own organ, and a near 100% chance of it being accepted by the body.

Sent from my magical toaster
that's pretty cool :D I bet its still years before it becomes mainstream :/

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I have a History and French final (technically midterm) tomorrow. Been watching a lot of crash course and reading all my textbooks and notes. I gotta sleep now. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss