I'm working at staying sane in the GF's house during a holiday weekend. Fortunately I'm off from work today before he. Have to get back to the grind of work and school tomorrow...
    YAY for milk day !
    01-20-2014 12:06 PM
    Morning folks. One of the problems with dating someone at your job can be their propensity to talk about work after hours and in some of the weirdest times too. The GF is quite guilty of doing this. I will give her credit as she doesn't talk about work as much as she used to - but she still talks abut it a little too much for me...
    you should get her in video games . everyone like video games and forget about work
    01-20-2014 12:07 PM
    Stay warm! I wish I could send you sunny weather, but it's in the 20s here in NYC...
    ill send you my 70+ temperature from Cali ... ill take that cold and wet weather
    01-20-2014 12:08 PM
    Guess it is just me here right now. Instead of following the Sahib to Sahib type conversation when he has the thread to himself, I'll do other things instead...
    HAY I don't always do that ....only when im super super super board
    01-20-2014 12:09 PM
    So the GF is still asleep and thus I get to post here. I'm glad she is enjoying her kickboxing classes. She is seeing results - she hasn't lost weight but her size has reduced - and is constantly talking about it. While I'm happy for her, I guess I rather listen to her talk about the gym all the time than work all the time. I guess she likes when I listen because she can go on for stretches and then look at me quizzically as to "why am I not saying anything?" then she will give me the silent treatment for a little while.

I tell you I cannot "win for losing" with her most times. Comes with the territory, I guess...
    o.o the silent treatment .......* shutters*
    01-20-2014 12:12 PM
    So I just did a baker's dozen worth of consecutive posts without a reply. I should get an award, but BP and Sahib do that all the time, so it taints my achievement. Still, it goes to show you how much posting they do in order to average over 14 posts per day...yikes...
    its easy to get more than 15 posts a day
    01-20-2014 12:14 PM
    I sometimes end up on the top posters but I can't catch Sahib anymore. However, I do more than just post nonsese here. :P
    I post relevant stuff here .....sometimes
    01-20-2014 12:16 PM
    Well lunch was fun watching some guys cut down tree's...
    They also had one of those wood chippers.
    I would watch people do things in college when I would eat alone ...then I remember that people do things when they think nobody is watching
    01-20-2014 12:17 PM
    Once you go 5 inch 1080p there no going back! >:)
    im waiting for one with a removable batter with mico SD slot by nokia :D
    01-20-2014 12:18 PM
    Ah, yes. I know that. Sigh. Not sure why women do that... :/
    snowflake should do a study on that ! but then again ....... I don't think science can solve that mystery
    01-20-2014 12:19 PM
    im waiting for one with a removable batter with mico SD slot by nokia :D
    Keep on waiting
    01-20-2014 12:19 PM
    The south...

Not sure about the 'keeps people honest' thing. Without going into excessive detail what does that mean? I know about the no work/no help thing. I understand that to some extent but nothing is that black and white. That's what bugs me about that kind of thinking.
    I wonder how the south is handling milk day today
    01-20-2014 12:22 PM
    Keep on waiting
    I shall I have the patients ....I am good on waiting for other things too
    01-20-2014 12:23 PM
    It must be Monday. Come in to find more android talk and USA bashing.
    i cant help but look at it ....i don't like android per say ( because its google ) but i like the hardware :P
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    01-20-2014 12:25 PM
    I wonder how the south is handling milk day today
    Milky bar
    01-20-2014 12:25 PM
    i cant help but look at it ....i don't like android per say ( because its google ) but i like the hardware :P
    Yes the hardware very sexy, very sexy indeed.
    01-20-2014 12:27 PM
    Murica, **** yea!
    this here is merica soil
    01-20-2014 12:28 PM
    Milky bar
    i wonder if they have milky bars there
    yes the hardware very sexy, very sexy indeed.
    moto ftw
    I had a busy day today, I have no idea what is going on in this thread.

Well, I'll just finish some notes in my lab-book, then I'm off towards dinner.
    well they talked about AV on android then on computers then about RUE wating to throw his computer out of the window then about MIA about how why women give guys the silent treatment then about MIA and RUE talking about Merica then the pointy mod guy came and said why we are talking about android and merica and i think that is it
    Chregu likes this.
    01-20-2014 12:32 PM
    and it wouldn't be complete without me saying something about you know who ....because this was the day i told her that i call MLK day milk day .....MiLK day ....hehehe
    01-20-2014 12:34 PM
    and it wouldn't be complete without me saying something about you know who ....because this was the day i told her that i call MLK day milk day .....MiLK day ....hehehe
    Milky bar.....
    01-20-2014 12:39 PM
    IT A GREAT TABLET THE SURFACE 2, YOU HAVE MULTITASKING, SPLIT SCREEN, MICROSOFT OFFICE NEED I SAY MORE!

Surface 2
    despertador likes this.
    01-20-2014 12:39 PM
    Milky bar.....
    you can call today milky bar if you want but i call this day milk day
    01-20-2014 12:46 PM
    IT A GREAT TABLET THE SURFACE 2, YOU HAVE MULTITASKING, SPLIT SCREEN, MICROSOFT OFFICE NEED I SAY MORE!

Surface 2
    but but but but its not thin and revolutionary so its a flop /s says every apple fan boy *( i only mean hard core apple fan boys not people who buy their products )
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-20-2014 12:48 PM
143,593 ... 980981982983984 ...