I have noticed something and Im sure if I said this before but 2g isn't bad .....when no one is using it ... I can Skype with people and also stream music on 2g o.o
    Audio streaming doesn't take much bandwidth, which is good. Now, for video streaming...
    01-20-2014 05:38 PM
    Dang... I just saw the UPS truck come by, and I was so excited... I hoped that their tracking system was just messed up and the package came...

Nope, I was wrong. :(
    01-20-2014 05:43 PM
    Sahib, and here I thought it was Martin Luther King (MLK) Day...if I realized it was milk day earlier I would have had a few glasses by now...
    Lol it's something I made up since MLK is close to MiLK without the "I" I figured I call it milk day :D but I didn't drink milk today though :o
    01-20-2014 06:24 PM
    Dang... I just saw the UPS truck come by, and I was so excited... I hoped that their tracking system was just messed up and the package came...

Nope, I was wrong. :(
    Im always like that when I order something ..I'm always waiting for ups or USPS to come but end getting sad because it wasn't for me :( but I don't Like fed ex .....they almost lost my MB one time >:(
    01-20-2014 06:26 PM
    Subject change:

If the L929 ever gets actually released, what will we talk about on these forums? Every day I pop on WPC, there are like at least 2 trending threads debating the L929.

Gonna be kinda lonely around here once it gets released. We will need people to make up new device rumors just to keep interest rolling.
    Make a rumor up ;)
    snowmutt likes this.
    01-20-2014 06:27 PM
    I'm too spoiled with the amazing LTE coverage here... Things are fast!! And things feel instant, because I was just about to get used to hotel WiFi... :P
    Audio streaming doesn't take much bandwidth, which is good. Now, for video streaming...
    In the next city over where I live 2g is really and I mean really fast I can do stuff that would require 3G ...so the less people on 2g the better :D!!
    01-20-2014 06:30 PM
    I like to eat eat eat pizza and tri-tip :3
    01-20-2014 06:33 PM
    Milk day today was like yesterday :( and here I thought people would be free :o
    01-20-2014 06:36 PM
    New rumor...

Microsoft is developing a new form of WP just with Samsung, it is gonna be "Modern Touch" UI. They are looking for a WP 8.1 release, with 3 seperate screen sizes: 4.11132", 5.11132", and a 17" device that incorporates a plasma TV screen. This last one is reported to still be pocketable.

There will be 6GB of Ram, but only 6.3 GB of native storage. There will be no battery, just a hand crank to ensure 24 hour use.

WiFi calling will be native. Unfortunatly, they are removing the ability to use a carrier for calls.

There will be a physical Facebook button, but it will not connect to the service, as this will be used to "unfriend" people at a moments notice.

Lenovo will also be putting a handset using this amazing new "Modern Touch" UI, but only in their convertable tablets. This will be a modified "Topless Touch" UI exclusive to their devices, all of which will come in one color: Blushing Red.

While US availability is assured, AT&T will get them first, followed by Sprint (although you need to go to the cellers beneath their shops to see one), then T-Mobile (only the 17" plasma version as they need something to fill in the wall in the back of the shop for SuperBowl Sunday).

Verizon will get their own version. Rumor is it will launch next to the Lumia 929, with a slightly more advance UI. It is called "Vaporware" UI, and is expected to be released sometime after the peace agreement in the Middle East is signed and after the deployment of LTE on the Mars colony.

I got this from a website that is correct 98.37% of the time. Except, of course, the 92.777% of the time they have been proven wrong.
    01-20-2014 06:58 PM
    New rumor...

Microsoft is developing a new form of WP just with Samsung, it is gonna be "Modern Touch" UI. They are looking for a WP 8.1 release, with 3 seperate screen sizes: 4.11132", 5.11132", and a 17" device that incorporates a plasma TV screen. This last one is reported to still be pocketable.

There will be 6GB of Ram, but only 6.3 GB of native storage. There will be no battery, just a hand crank to ensure 24 hour use.

WiFi calling will be native. Unfortunatly, they are removing the ability to use a carrier for calls.

There will be a physical Facebook button, but it will not connect to the service, as this will be used to "unfriend" people at a moments notice.

Lenovo will also be putting a handset using this amazing new "Modern Touch" UI, but only in their convertable tablets. This will be a modified "Topless Touch" UI exclusive to their devices, all of which will come in one color: Blushing Red.

While US availability is assured, AT&T will get them first, followed by Sprint (although you need to go to the cellers beneath their shops to see one), then T-Mobile (only the 17" plasma version as they need something to fill in the wall in the back of the shop for SuperBowl Sunday).

Verizon will get their own version. Rumor is it will launch next to the Lumia 929, with a slightly more advance UI. It is called "Vaporware" UI, and is expected to be released sometime after the peace agreement in the Middle East is signed and after the deployment of LTE on the Mars colony.

I got this from a website that is correct 98.37% of the time. Except, of course, the 92.777% of the time they have been proven wrong.
    Seems pretty accurate to me!
    snowmutt likes this.
    01-20-2014 07:15 PM
    Seattle Seahawks versus Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl! It's official that we are going to have the Pot Bowl😊
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    01-20-2014 09:03 PM
    Got my 50GB storage space on Box today.
    01-20-2014 09:04 PM
    HTC 8X arrives tomorrow.
    01-20-2014 09:07 PM
    Going to san Diego now! :D
    NNo time like the present to make it to the top of the leader boards!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-20-2014 09:09 PM
    Subject change:

If the L929 ever gets actually released, what will we talk about on these forums? Every day I pop on WPC, there are like at least 2 trending threads debating the L929.

Gonna be kinda lonely around here once it gets released. We will need people to make up new device rumors just to keep interest rolling.
    We will talk about the next Verizon WP device. Sad, considering the fact that they are not at all interested in pushing WP devices.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-20-2014 09:10 PM
    Interwebz!!!! I haz them!!!
    01-20-2014 09:11 PM
    should I even ask?
    No please no. However Sahib will oblige us regardless.
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-20-2014 09:12 PM
    and I have never seen you before up till now ..... SUP
    Your magnetic personality attracted him or her to this thread.
    01-20-2014 09:13 PM
    I have noticed something and Im sure if I said this before but 2g isn't bad .....when no one is using it ... I can Skype with people and also stream music on 2g o.o
    Because where you are, you might be the only person using data!
    01-20-2014 09:14 PM
    I shall I have the patients ....I am good on waiting for other things too
    How many patients do you plan to see Doctor Sahib?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-20-2014 09:16 PM
    How many patients do you plan to see Doctor Sahib?
    Can i get a doctor's note excusing me from whenever this Doctor Sahib is on call or in clinic?
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-20-2014 09:52 PM
    So I'm a little bummed because when I went to check on the white z ultra lte to order it, it was gone. So the only one available is the black hspa+ edition. So I will wait...won't check it for a while (next week).

Sucks cuz I was going to actually order it. Maybe I can still find a purple one. The model I want is the Euro one with the 8 LTE bands, instead of the American version that Sony overprices in their store...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-20-2014 10:05 PM
    New rumor...

I would buy that ;) because snowmutt is right on rumors !
    snowmutt likes this.
    01-20-2014 10:14 PM
    Got my 50GB storage space on Box today.
    that's a lot o.o
    01-20-2014 10:14 PM
    No please no. However Sahib will oblige us regardless.
    man I feel like the bad person on this thread
    01-20-2014 10:15 PM
143,653 ... 983984985986987 ...