sahib lopez likes this.
    01-22-2014 02:53 AM
    01-22-2014 02:53 AM
    Morning all
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-22-2014 03:16 AM
    Late afternoon here, my late snack...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Chregu, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    01-22-2014 03:30 AM
    Hooray for WEDNESDAY!
    It's hump day! Well it's the penultimate day of the working week for me. :)
    01-22-2014 03:35 AM
    It's hump day! Well it's the penultimate day of the working week for me. :)
    "to hump sb. [vulg.] [sl.] [engage in sexual intercourse]"

You have a dedicated day for this? ;-)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-22-2014 04:11 AM
    "to hump sb. [vulg.] [sl.] [engage in sexual intercourse]"

You have a dedicated day for this? ;-)
    Somehow I knew this was coming...(no pun intended)

I meant going over the 'hump' of the week. The mid point in otherwords. In otherwords, it's smooth sailing from here to the weekend. :P
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    01-22-2014 04:15 AM
    Somehow I knew this was coming...(no pun intended)

I meant going over the 'hump' of the week. The mid point in otherwords. In otherwords, it's smooth sailing from here to the weekend. :P
    I am sorry, but I find myself very funny at the moment. Even though I objectively know it's not funny at all. But you have to enjoy the little things ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-22-2014 04:18 AM
    I am sorry, but I find myself very funny at the moment. Even though I objectively know it's not funny at all. But you have to enjoy the little things ;-)
    I didn't say it wasn't funny. :P Just expected.
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-22-2014 04:26 AM
    I didn't say it wasn't funny. :P Just expected.
    Expect the unexpected. :-P
    01-22-2014 04:33 AM
    A friend of mine brought me a piece of one of my favorite cakes she baked. I think we can label this day as "good" now.
    N_LaRUE, LMZR, BIGPADDY and 2 others like this.
    01-22-2014 04:33 AM
    I know there are a lot of people who like really large screen phones, so there is a use to manufacture the large screen phones. I don't hate large screen phones, but I really couldn't use one every day (unless cargo trousers were all I wore).
    I began to be dissatisfied with the screen size of the 520, the 1520 is nice, if not a tad big, but i've easily gotten used to the 1520's whopping size. :)
    01-22-2014 04:54 AM
    I began to be dissatisfied with the screen size of the 520, the 1520 is nice, if not a tad big, but i've easily gotten used to the 1520's whopping size. :)
    I think I'd like having a 5 inch screen but I'm satisfied with the one of my 8X.

A phablet I would only consider if it had tablet functions utilizing the big screen, and Windows Phone doesn't deliver in this area. However I never watch movies on my phone, and I rarely use the browser (mostly to look up Wikipedia, and they have a nice mobile layout which shows directly in the Google app), it might be different then.
    01-22-2014 05:00 AM
    My main issue with a phablet is if it's not going to give me much more than real estate than what's the point? I want some more functions. Split screen? Something to make me want to use it more like a tablet than just a phone.
    Chregu, LMZR, azcruz and 1 others like this.
    01-22-2014 05:01 AM
    My main issue with a phablet is if it's not going to give me much more than real estate than what's the point? I want some more functions. Split screen? Something to make me want to use it more like a tablet than just a phone.
    I don't know, for me, i guess the screen size does matter as it's nice to have the huge screen on a somewhat portable handheld device. :)
    01-22-2014 05:42 AM
    I think I'd like having a 5 inch screen but I'm satisfied with the one of my 8X.

A phablet I would only consider if it had tablet functions utilizing the big screen, and Windows Phone doesn't deliver in this area. However I never watch movies on my phone, and I rarely use the browser (mostly to look up Wikipedia, and they have a nice mobile layout which shows directly in the Google app), it might be different then.

Looks like you and i share similar usage patterns, then again, i guess i rarely watch videos due to the fact there is no proper internet access in the house and i'm limited to only 3GB of internet access
    01-22-2014 05:43 AM
    Looks like you and i share similar usage patterns, then again, i guess i rarely watch videos due to the fact there is no proper internet access in the house and i'm limited to only 3GB of internet access
    I watch at least 10GB to 30GB on video alone.
    01-22-2014 06:39 AM
    I watch at least 10GB to 30GB on video alone.
    A good thing a got unlimited data from BT and fibre optic which I get 60mb download and 20mb up.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-22-2014 06:43 AM
    I've stated a few times that I don't like SD cards that much. Well I'm proving correct that they are horrible things and should not be in phones anymore. The brand spanking new 1520 is already showing issues with the SD card. People are getting duplicate photos or the SD card isn't working. No word on music yet.

I'm sorry but SD cards need to go. Either they simply don't work with WP or the implementation isn't working. Something is wrong somewhere and it's making WP look like crap.
    01-22-2014 06:57 AM
    I know there are a lot of people who like really large screen phones, so there is a use to manufacture the large screen phones. I don't hate large screen phones, but I really couldn't use one every day (unless cargo trousers were all I wore).
    For me, it depends on the usage. If I were a full time graduate student, something like a 1520 would be a great compliment to my tablet simply because I would like the freedom to read articles easier or do notes for papers when I'm not in the library. I'd just use my T100 for library work and classes. If it wasn't a nano SIM, I'd have bought it and given my 1520 to my dad.

I could see my dad using a 1520 because he is an accountant. I could see my dad's wife using it because she is a beautician and could use the camera alot with posting her work on her website. There are enough folks who can still use a larger sized model.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-22-2014 07:01 AM
    Morning folks. That snowy slop is no fun to walk out in. I took my comp day (because I worked Saturday I get a day off) and I am home - headed to class later though...
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    01-22-2014 07:03 AM
    Some Wallpaper for Time Me
    1650324-1440x900-desktopnexus.com-custom-.jpg
    27-custom-.jpg
    dark-abstract-hd-new-natural-p-quality-1449442-custom-.jpg
    wallpaper-373830-custom-.png
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-22-2014 07:44 AM
    I've stated a few times that I don't like SD cards that much. Well I'm proving correct that they are horrible things and should not be in phones anymore. The brand spanking new 1520 is already showing issues with the SD card. People are getting duplicate photos or the SD card isn't working. No word on music yet.

I'm sorry but SD cards need to go. Either they simply don't work with WP or the implementation isn't working. Something is wrong somewhere and it's making WP look like crap.
    I have had no issues using two of my Samsung 64gb microsd card on my Surface 2 and Z1.
    01-22-2014 07:46 AM
    Bored
    01-22-2014 07:46 AM
    I have had no issues using two of my Samsung 64gb microsd card on my Surface 2 and Z1.
    I said WP. Not Android and not Surface/2. There seems to be some issue with SD cards on WP. Saying that I still think they're horrible things and I hope they go the way of floppy disks.
    01-22-2014 07:58 AM
144,123 ... 991992993994995 ...