WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Android Central, iMore, Crackberry have all been doing this challenge on there forums, so let?s start this challenge over here!

So what do you have do I hear you ask, just reply in this thread about anything, that's correct anything at all!

This can be your lunch, the weather, holiday, share images of your vacation and these are just a few examples. Let?s show the other site on MN what we can do, it may be a steep hill to climb however we can do it together, spare some of your time and post to your heart?s content and the best thing about this thread it can be about anything (in reason of course :p) and have FUN!

If you need a few more examples to get the wheels turning you can post about how your days was, a device, something funny you read or heard, cake, food, some more cake you get by now, of what you can do! :smile:

Now then the thread title will change every time we break the post count so I want to see this thread EXPLODE WITH POST, I WANT TO SEE YOUR KEYBOARD SET ALIGHT!

This is also a contest as well don't forget, against the other forum in MN, so let show them what we can do on WPC!!!

150,000 POST CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why do we care what the other forums do? You did say it could be about anything.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

We've had rain, dry spells and thunderstorms. Been really humid and somewhere between 25 and 30 deg C.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Any hot sauce aficionado's here? I tried a really good (And hot!) Ghost Pepper sauce last night with my pasta.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Any hot sauce aficionado's here? I tried a really good (And hot!) Ghost Pepper sauce last night with my pasta.

The hottest sauce I ever had was the hottest sauce you can get at a restaurant chain called Nando's. It nearly blew my head off, but I don't think it's even a scratch compared to Ghost Pepper sauce! :O

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

The hottest sauce I ever had was the hottest sauce you can get at a restaurant chain called Nando's. It nearly blew my head off, but I don't think it's even a scratch compared to Ghost Pepper sauce! :O

I grow my own ghost peppers. I've been trying to get ahold of some Trinidad Scorpion peppers. It's supposed to be the hottest pepper these days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blwvirus89