WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm glad t'repo't mah' prentice pimp be puh'fo'min' real well. He be slappin' hoes around likes some pro. 'S coo', bro.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

I am sitting at one of my wife's friends house, for over 30 minutes, after she called me called to pick her up, she she was ready.

Uh, is this something you really want to share? On a public forum? :shocked: Aren't you afraid your wife will find out? You're a pig! You're the reason men get bad reputations! I'm joking, I hope you were too. :eek:rly:

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Uh, is this something you really want to share? On a public forum? :shocked: Aren't you afraid your wife will find out? You're a pig! You're the reason men get bad reputations! I'm joking, I hope you were too. :eek:rly:

Well he could have made it interesting and posted some pics up for us. :wink:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think you read it wrong.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I found it rather amusing that someone pulled a meaning like that out of it though!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Dude is at another woman's house, to pick her up, after She called Him. Kinda hard to read that wrong. :smile:

I see. You didn't realize that he was picking up his wife at her friend's house and he had to wait 30 minutes. I agree that it was poorly written but that's what he meant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb