WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And seeing as Ive now started flicking through my holiday pics from my Spanish Roadtrip instead of working - heres some more - all taken with the trusty 8XView attachment 38061
Valencia
View attachment 38065
Malaga
View attachment 38063
Salamanca

Its not just you boys with the 920's that can get decent pictures :wink:

Nice! I have way too many holiday snaps, both on my portable hard drive and on my phone. Don't want to flood the thread with them! LOL!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Ooh interesting! Have you worked on any buildings I'd know, as a layman?

I might have worked on some you might know if your familiar with buildings in the UK

Heathrow terminals 2 & 5
Bluewater shopping centre
Westfield Stratford
Olympic Park Stratford
The Shard
Royal London Hospital
A few of the buildings in Canary Wharf.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have been all through Heathrow, heart of Bluewater and Westfields, Olympic Park and been in the Royal London I'm pretty sure. Seems like you get around on some fairly impressive places. Awesome work!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I did say earlier I wanted a change of career - definitely getting into app development - can work from home and get away from all the fools and the politics of the building industry.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'd like to learn how to program just no time. :(

I'm making time even if its only an hour a night - I can't carry on in this industry anymore been doing it for 20 years - im 35 now figured I can get some basic apps going by the end of the year.

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site

I'm making time even if its only an hour a night - I can't carry on in this industry anymore been doing it for 20 years - im 35 now figured I can get some basic apps going by the end of the year.

I was thinking about doing the same then I realised I was rubbish at programming and didn't have the patients

My dream job would be a famous vlogger on YouTube but that won't happen lol

I want to get into filming and that but wouldn't know where to start and going back to college is not going to happen haha

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I was thinking about doing the same then I realised I was rubbish at programming and didn't have the patients

My dream job would be a famous vlogger on YouTube but that won't happen lol

I want to get into filming and that but wouldn't know where to start and going back to college is not going to happen haha

You could always start by getting a camera and going along to a comic con - Went to the London one in May and had a blast - bumped into a guy there that was just starting out doing videos he said he had picked up more tips in 5 minutes from another videographer than 6 months of studying on a course. Bonus is with something like a comic con the majority of people are happy to be filmed and do stupid stuff in front of the camera - I had a great time as Deadpool. Yes im 35, yes I cosplayed as Deadpool. DEAL WITH IT !!!

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site

You could always start by getting a camera and going along to a comic con - Went to the London one in May and had a blast - bumped into a guy there that was just starting out doing videos he said he had picked up more tips in 5 minutes from another videographer than 6 months of studying on a course. Bonus is with something like a comic con the majority of people are happy to be filmed and do stupid stuff in front of the camera - I had a great time as Deadpool. Yes im 35, yes I cosplayed as Deadpool. DEAL WITH IT !!!

Interesting idea heard of it but never gone might have a look

Nothing wrong with cosplay haha as u can I am a fan of Naruto lol

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Pretty impressive to be in an industry for 20 years and only be 35! I've been in my industry for about 22 and I'm over 40 now. I do realize that the UK system is a bit different compared to Canada.

Do you still use AutoCAD? I noticed you said BIM earlier, is the AutoDesk BIM or some other one?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb