WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Pretty impressive to be in an industry for 20 years and only be 35! I've been in my industry for about 22 and I'm over 40 now. I do realize that the UK system is a bit different compared to Canada.

Do you still use AutoCAD? I noticed you said BIM earlier, is the AutoDesk BIM or some other one?

Well I got an early start - my dad got me into the industry and had me doing some of his work when I was still at school at 15 - Taught myself to use AutoCAD in the 6 week school holiday. Yeah still use AutoCAD a bit but my job has me using quite a few of the Autodesk packages, am constantly switching between Revit, Fabrication, Navisworks, 3DStudioMax and plain old vanilla AutoCAD. Cant wait for them to pull their finger out and convert their ipad apps to run on RT - have got a couple of app ideas that would work brilliantly sideloaded alongside what they have on ipad

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Damn - that heart foundation work is great - have followed you on twitter and on behance. I may need the talents of a web designer if my side project takes off. :wink:

Thanks! Keep me posted, I'm interested :)

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Try a picture of a piece of cake, go with what you are familiar with.

theroyboy44

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

bought a 925 yester its super sexy. but the buttons are up volume is sticky and clicks and I just got a green camera screen so im gonna go trade it in after work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs