WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Reading this thread feels like being at a party and knowing nobody. Everybody has a good talk but there is no real chance to contribute ;-)

Well, today's done for me. Have a good night or whatever is fitting in your time zone.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I spent half a year in Ireland, rather acquired a taste for Bushmills than Guinness. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning fine folk - everyone get on board the good ship Friday - where todays thread highlights will include random bouts of randomness, pointless facts and contributions, occasional hilarity and I'm sure cake and beer will make another appearance somewhere.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Random fact #1: Viruses and bacteria make people sick, not cold weather.
The reason more people get sick during cold weather is mainly due to the fact that they are indoors where heating systems circulate all those viruses and bacteria, rather than outside in fresh air or inside with windows open for ventilation.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
The reason more people get sick during cold weather is mainly due to the fact that they are indoors where heating systems circulate all those viruses and bacteria, rather than outside in fresh air or inside with windows open for ventilation.

Also, mucous membranes are dryer in winter, making it easier for pathogens to enter the body.

I don't know if this is translated right...

I like peanut butter cake!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12