WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If you don't need it now you should just wait. At least you will save a lot of money...

For a while I just bought everything I wanted all the time, what a waste. Now I wait until it really feels right and then I am happy with my decision.

Unless something brakes and I have to replace it.

Sorry should have clarified - I meant waiting for the next best thing - especially when you aren't even sure its coming - getting everything you wanted all the time is just ridiculous - where would you put it all??

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry should have clarified - I meant waiting for the next best thing - especially when you aren't even sure its coming - getting everything you wanted all the time is just ridiculous - where would you put it all??

Always the latest computer and phone, I was never a hoarder ;-)

I'm waiting for the Haswell Macbook Pro for sure. Just because I don't need a new computer right now (the old laptop works, slowly but steady) and it is very likely they will be released in autumn. Personally I think this is a good way of waiting :)

I still think, if you skip a release because you are not sure, you don't need it anyway.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes old things work just as well. I'm currently wearing my 45 year old Rolex, which is more accurate than many of my other (modern) automatic mechanical watches.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Always the latest computer and phone, I was never a hoarder ;-)

I'm waiting for the Haswell Macbook Pro for sure. Just because I don't need a new computer right now (the old laptop works, slowly but steady) and it is very likely they will be released in autumn. Personally I think this is a good way of waiting :)

I still think, if you skip a release because you are not sure, you don't need it anyway.

Ive always been an early adopter and never one to hold out for an upgrade or a supposed newer model so in my case I didn't actually think I needed the tech at the time - just always wanted to be one of the first that had it - was one of the reasons I got my 8x was because it was the first WP8 device in the shops

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Ok, so now that's given me a "Weapon of Choice" earworm....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ive always been an early adopter and never one to hold out for an upgrade or a supposed newer model so in my case I didn't actually think I needed the tech at the time - just always wanted to be one of the first that had it - was one of the reasons I got my 8x was because it was the first WP8 device in the shops

Well... that's also the way I've got my 8X :D

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

In the past I always waited for my upgrade... Although I received a free developer Pre+ & later a dev Pre 2 (which I converted both to sprint). And then after switching to ATT and going iOS (those were dark times) I traded in my 4s for a 900 and later paid full price for my 920.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

In the past I always waited for my upgrade... Although I received a free developer Pre+ & later a dev Pre 2 (which I converted both to sprint). And then after switching to ATT and going iOS (those were dark times) I traded in my 4s for a 900 and later paid full price for my 920.

FULL PRICE YOUR CRAZY! :wink:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In Switzerland you usually lose money when you buy it subsidized, since all the operators introduced a heavy price drop if you get a contract without a phone. Mostly because they sell phones for a much higher price than independent shops do and give you a reduction on their prices.

So the 8X will be the last phone I've bought with a contract.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I want to get a 1020, BUT I'm about to switch to T-Mobile, my 920 should work on thier network and need to not be spending that kind on money on a new phone when my 920 works so well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos