WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The evening reception is the 'after party' or evening party after someone's got married. It generally involves a dark room, beer, dancing and a buffet.

sounds like your describing a strip club.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The evening reception is the 'after party' or evening party after someone's got married. It generally involves a dark room, beer, dancing and a buffet.

Cool, never mind the beer, but I am totally in on the buffet :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like fun. The next reception we're possibly going to is our nephew's wedding, in Bali.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just installed the new Oggl app. Looks good so far. Maybe I'll get the chance to take some pics this weekend with it.

Not sure what I think about with regards to the subscription service for 'extra gear'.

Elizabeth2

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Hello WPC 1000 post challenge!! Just stopping by from over at iMore! How fun you have a post challenge too.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Anyday with a "Star Wars", "Airplane!", "Blues Brothers", or "Oh, Brother where art thou" reference in it is a better day.....

I have never watched Airplane!

Legends say it was a funny and clever spoof, something not existing in current days anymore.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Lol, notebook ran out of juice in the middle of a Voss quest instance :/

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Can't, it's a crApple notebook... At least it spends most of it's life in Win8 ;D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have never watched Airplane!

Legends say it was a funny and clever spoof, something not existing in current days anymore.

There's also Airplane II but it sort of used the same jokes. There's not much of those types of funny movies anymore. Or much of anything with much of a plot or sense of humour.

I'm not British but I love British movies and shows over anything that comes out of the US.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte