WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lendo

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What movie?

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just gonna bash your brains in."

Sent from my Z10 10.2.0.483 using Tapatalk 2

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

I have slept only less than 5 hours, so I can go for a run before it gets unbearable hot outside. Give me autumn already... in related news, today will be the hottest day in Switzerland this year so far (and probably also for the rest of the year)!

Come visit us over in IMore...I mean afterall we are just down the Mobile Nations street so that makes us neighbours right :) Bye !

As it looks now I'll buy a Retina iPad Mini and a Haswell Macbook Pro when they are released. iPad because it has by far the best ecosystem and some nice apps in my field of work only available on iOS, a Macbook Pro also for professional reasons, mostly because it runs a Unix based OS with mainstream (e.g. Photoshop) support, but runs also Windows.

So, by the end of the year I'll be likely in your forums, writing critical posts about Apple products ;-)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

I have slept only less than 5 hours, so I can go for a run before it gets unbearable hot outside. Give me autumn already... in related news, today will be the hottest day in Switzerland this year so far (and probably also for the rest of the year)!
What temperature are you experiencing?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Come visit us over in IMore...I mean afterall we are just down the Mobile Nations street so that makes us neighbours right :) Bye !

The iMore folks are really nice and friendly. :smile: I visit their thread here. I invited them to join us in this thread on WPCentral.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

35 to 38 degrees Celsius (95 to 100 degrees fahrenheit). Not much in comparison to other countries, but our mountain metabolism is screaming ;-)
That's hot!

I'm familiar with both C and F (plus K), since I have a BS in biology.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Chocolate cake? Nah, everyone knows Red Velvet is where its at...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's hot!

I'm familiar with both C and F (plus K), since I have a BS in biology.

Nice, I like how they always use metrics in Bones. The show was great in the early seasons, now it's mostly crap (the science was always a little on the questionable side), but still, they use the SI, what is great. I have a BS in biology too :)

Well, that was an amazing workout. Enjoying the forest's morning glory in the hills while feeling very fit and stable. With 64 minutes I was also very fast, considering the temperatures. And I saw a healthy, happy shrew crossing my path. What a coincidence, two days ago I told a friend about all the animals I see while running, deers, foxes, badgers, blindworms and even once a shrew, but it was dead. And today I met this little thing.

Only my knee still hurts. Nonetheless, now I have every excuse to hang around idly the rest of the day, doing nothing but eating ice cream!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How does Red Velvet taste? I only know Blue Velvet, this tastes like a movie people say I should find great, but just alienates me.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Red velvet is a mixture between a vanilla and a chocolate cake (subtle hints of both) with cream cheese-based icing

There's a Blue Velvet? *mind blown*

Seems that Blue Velvet's icing is marshmallow and some coconut and pecan nuts but the cakes themselves are basically the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05