WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Red velvet is a mixture between a vanilla and a chocolate cake (subtle hints of both) with cream cheese-based icing

There's a Blue Velvet? *mind blown*

Seems that Blue Velvet's icing is marshmallow and some coconut and pecan nuts but the cakes themselves are basically the same.

I was referring to the movie: Blue Velvet (1986) - IMDb

My brain works in strange ways sometimes ;-)

Red Velvet sounds great, I think I'd love it!

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site

En route to the Sound Island festival I'll be sure to share the pictures with you guys

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The ingredients for the cake part are easy to get, for the Icing I think I'd have to ask my American friend living in Switzerland. Maybe I'll give it a try someday :)

Personally I think the health risks of cake are pretty small if you else exercise and eat healthy. That's what I'm trying with Ice Cream during summer at least ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see food has become the main topic, specifically desert. I'm so there!

Persian Love Cake anyone?

persianlovecake.jpg

persianslice.jpg

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Fun fact: WPCentral has the highest ambassador-to-user ratio.

Just to give you some perspective, WPCentral has at least 20 ambassadors with around 900 registered users online on average.

Every other Mobile Nations site has less than half as many ambassadors. And, perhaps, more users online.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Fun fact: WPCentral has the highest ambassador-to-user ratio.

Just to give you some perspective, WPCentral has at least 20 ambassadors with around 900 registered users online on average.

Every other Mobile Nations site has less than half as many ambassadors. And, perhaps, more users online.

So, why is this?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So, why is this?

Guess WPC is cool like that. So all this cake talk has me wondering, while BIG PADDY is over in a corner eating slice after slice of all the cakes we've talked about, what's everyone's favorite homemade drink?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Because were AWESOME!!! AWESOME TO THE CORE!!!

Who are we, all of us? Or only the Ambassadors? Are the guys from the other Mobile Nations forums included in this awesomeness?

This gets only more confusing! ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Who are we, all of us? Or only the Ambassadors? Are the guys from the other Mobile Nations forums included in this awesomeness?

This gets only more confusing! ;-)

I think the whole WPC forum is awesome and the visitors from the rest of Mobile Nations get an honorable mention. I used to read Crackberry a lot when I owned and enjoyed my BBs, and while I like where BB10 is going, I just felt WP is a better fit for me at least. I do browse Crackberry though periodically.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre