WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Elizabeth2

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

angel-food-cupcakes12_zpsb3292b1b.jpg

Ok I promise that's it. I just couldn't resist.
Have a great Saturday WPC. It's just 9am ish here

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Wow..this thread picked up pace since last time I saw it. Very nice.

Only random thing I can report, is that I have been having a dream where it's like I'm drowning and wake up gasping for air. I have to admit, it is quite exhilating. I know weird right.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Only random thing I can report, is that I have been having a dream where it's like I'm drowning and wake up gasping for air. I have to admit, it is quite exhilating. I know weird right.

I would seek medical help, however I'm doctor of cake and recommend your 5 cakes a day:

Chocolate
Victoria
Plain
Millionaire
Velvet

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Maybe you have this snorting thing with the breathing pauses, Sleep apnea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This would be quite a serious condition.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I would book appointment with your GP and try sleeping on your side to see if that helps.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just watched the movie "Oblivion" with Tom Cruise. And you won't believe me, but that flick was good. The first movie of that kind that really got me engaged in a while. And it is just beautifully shot.

The ending was not to my taste though, but I think that is a Hollywood confession we just have to live with. And I also guess you just have to forget what donkeyhole Tom Cruise is while watching it.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I just watched the movie "Oblivion" with Tom Cruise. And you won't believe me, but that flick was good. The first movie of that kind that really got me engaged in a while. And it is just beautifully shot.

The ending was not to my taste though, but I think that is a Hollywood confession we just have to live with. And I also guess you just have to forget what donkeyhole Tom Cruise is while watching it.

I'm the opposite I didn't enjoy the film and the only thing I like about it was Morgan Freemon I love that guy!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm the opposite I didn't enjoy the film and thing I like about it was Morgan Freemon I love that guy!

I think it's amazing how taste of people differs. I didn't think I'd like it but was positively surprised.

However I believe it only worked for me, because I didn't feel like they wanted to make it incredibly clever and introduce a great twist. Because it was not, and it had none. It was just some good science-fiction viewing pleasure for me :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

MAN OF STEEL now that was a film ACTION, WELL DEVELOPED STORY, BEATING BADDIES TO A PULP, ACTION, GREAT STORY!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

MAN OF STEEL now that was a film ACTION, WELL DEVELOPED STORY, BEATING BADDIES TO A PULP, ACTION, GREAT STORY!

Haven't watched it yet, but my favorite critics were a little underwhelmed by the story and a little overwhelmed by the action. They liked it but didn't contribute the incredible hype. I will judge for myself when I get to see it. (I'm not into comics, but I like movies like Iron Man (haven't seen the third yet). So I'm interested but wasn't eagerly waiting for it.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)