WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh, Christopher Nolan wrote the story for Man of Steel, interesting.

I don't know why, I really, really don't like films directed by Christopher Nolan. People love them but I just never feel comfortable watching them. I have nothing against the man, I couldn't point out something in his style I don't like, the movies just don't work for me.

Well, Insomnia was kind of good.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh, Christopher Nolan wrote the story for Man of Steel, interesting.

I don't know why, I really, really don't like films directed by Christopher Nolan. People love them but I just never feel comfortable watching them. I have nothing against the man, I couldn't point out something in his style I don't like, the movies just don't work for me.

Well, Insomnia was kind of good.

:shocked: Christopher Nolan one of my favorite directors and I love the Batman films I went to go see the dark knight rises THREE TIMES it was AMAZING!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm screwed.... Not an NFL fan, but friends talked me into a fantasy league... It was going to be on ESPN, which has an app on WP, but now it's gonna be on NFL.com, which has no WP app 😣 anyone have any good ideas on work around?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm screwed.... Not an NFL fan, but friends talked me into a fantasy league... It was going to be on ESPN, which has an app on WP, but now it's gonna be on NFL.com, which has no WP app 😣 anyone have any good ideas on work around?

And here i thought you were going to say that your had Pitta and Macklin on your big board and are now looking for replacements since they're both out for the year...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
And here i thought you were going to say that your had Pitta and Macklin on your big board and are now looking for replacements since they're both out for the year...

Pitta (the bread?) and Macklin (hmmm, the rapper? No, that's Maclroy).... Yeah, I have no clue. I'm in "Cowboys country" (San Antonio, TX), but planning to pick some Steelers players cause I have a few Steelers fans as friends.... And True Steelers fans are fanatics to the Nth degree.

bamf-hacker

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

Is it a pay FF league? If not pick who ever and roll with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

The league sign-up is free, but we have a $10 per person pot going.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I just watched the movie "Oblivion" with Tom Cruise. And you won't believe me, but that flick was good. The first movie of that kind that really got me engaged in a while. And it is just beautifully shot.

The ending was not to my taste though, but I think that is a Hollywood confession we just have to live with. And I also guess you just have to forget what donkeyhole Tom Cruise is while watching it.

I actually really, really like Tom Cruise as an actor. i could come up with a fantastic top 10 of his movies.

Donkeyhole...... not very becoming as I try not to say bad words or bad things. But in his real life.... yeah, maybe we could go there.

But dude can act.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Pitta (the bread?) and Macklin (hmmm, the rapper? No, that's Maclroy).... Yeah, I have no clue. I'm in "Cowboys country" (San Antonio, TX), but planning to pick some Steelers players cause I have a few Steelers fans as friends.... And True Steelers fans are fanatics to the Nth degree.

Very true statement from a fantasy football nut: If you are not going to win the season, at least win the draft by taking the players your friends want. You will not be a champion, but you will have at least 2-4 weeks of rubbing it into your buddies face.

Almost better then winning.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I love me some fantasy football, but I have a rule:

Never start players that are playing your favorite team. I say fandom before fantasy. Most of my buddies think I am worthless and weak for such a silly rule that has cost me massive points as opposing players run up points on my Bucs but they are on my bench.

What say you, oh WP Fantasy Footballers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss