WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We were supposed to go look at a car today but it got sold unfortunately. :( We're not in a hurry but it would have been nice to see it anyway.

I'm still a little dried out from flat hunting. And after all of this I got one through connections.

What kind of car are you looking for? Automatic or manual gear? ;-)

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I'm tired after taking a look at all the part I choice (online mainly from amazon haven't brought anything yet) for the PC build and forgotten a few key part such as a power supply and case. :p

I've ordered my new monitor. 23" full 1080p 16:9 monitor. ?99 (no touch)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm still a little dried out from flat hunting. And after all of this I got one through connections.

What kind of car are you looking for? Automatic or manual gear? ;-)

We're looking at an older Audi TT automatic of course. :) We're hoping to get a black one but blue will do as well. We want the 1.8L for economy reasons but will think about the 3.2L as a possibility.

Like I said, we're not in a hurry and we're going on vacation this Friday so no car hunting this weekend!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We're looking at an older Audi TT automatic of course. :) We're hoping to get a black one but blue will do as well. We want the 1.8L for economy reasons but will think about the 3.2L as a possibility.

Like I said, we're not in a hurry and we're going on vacation this Friday so no car hunting this weekend!

This is a very nice car. Good luck finding your desired model :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is a very nice car. Good luck finding your desired model :)

We're after a 2004/5 model but will take a 2006 for the right price too! :p

I don't miss flat hunting. We've been at the same place now for just over a year. We've moved so many times in the last 10 years that it's hard to remember all of them. Changing countries doesn't help much either! Good luck with your hunt!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We're after a 2004/5 model but will take a 2006 for the right price too! :p

I don't miss flat hunting. We've been at the same place now for just over a year. We've moved so many times in the last 10 years that it's hard to remember all of them. Changing countries doesn't help much either! Good luck with your hunt!

Oh, I have already found one, thanks :)

I was just running around the entire city for weeks, and then got one through a friend. There are quite a lot of free flats in my targeted area, but the turnover and the competition is very high for them. At least I was already working in the same city, that helped a lot.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh, I have already found one, thanks :)

I was just running around the entire city for weeks, and then got one through a friend. There are quite a lot of free flats in my targeted area, but the turnover and the competition is very high for them. At least I was already working in the same city, that helped a lot.

Good to hear.

We got lucky with ours as well, normally where we are flats come on the market 2 months before, we needed ours in a couple of weeks. We've been very happy for the most part. We did have some very noisy neighbours upstairs at one point but they moved. So it hasn't been too bad.

I would like to live in London someday but it just isn't practical at this time. We live about 25min outside of it and I have about a 20min commute door to door to my work currently.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good to hear.

We got lucky with ours as well, normally where we are flats come on the market 2 months before, we needed ours in a couple of weeks. We've been very happy for the most part. We did have some very noisy neighbours upstairs at one point but they moved. So it hasn't been too bad.

I would like to live in London someday but it just isn't practical at this time. We live about 25min outside of it and I have about a 20min commute door to door to my work currently.

I have some irrational love for Great Britain. In autumn a friend of mine will start to work in the south of England which will provide a great reason to visit the island (and her of course) :)

At the moment I have around an hour door to door. This was okay so far, but my next job will me much more demanding so I've decided to move.

So, now I'll try to catch some sleep. Good luck extending the thread to you all!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This weather in the Northeast has been crazy. I swear we had 2 weeks for Southwest summer year, and some days of Northeast fall/spring style rains...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

This weather in the Northeast has been crazy. I swear we had 2 weeks for Southwest summer year, and some days of Northeast fall/spring style rains...

Beyond crazy. Work in NYC (mid town), live in northern jersey and my son in Rockland county NY (upstate) and it has been insane. I'm ready to move to Cali.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Beyond crazy. Work in NYC (mid town), live in northern jersey and my son in Rockland county NY (upstate) and it has been insane. I'm ready to move to Cali.

Yes, I'm shaking my head. I wanted to come into the city today (work on the upper east side, live in the Newark area) but just decided to stay home in the face of the rain. Hopefully it eases up as it seems to be in the weather forecasts...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Climate change!

Well, I couldn't sleep as long as I could have, just woke up earlier and didn't fall asleep anymore. That is going to be a tired day.

dave0538

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I'm shaking my head. I wanted to come into the city today (work on the upper east side, live in the Newark area) but just decided to stay home in the face of the rain. Hopefully it eases up as it seems to be in the weather forecasts...

Nice to see a lot of people on here from nyc or around nyc. Got to love the nyc weather one week 90-99 other week 60-66

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice to see a lot of people on here from nyc or around nyc. Got to love the nyc weather one week 90-99 other week 60-66

It's as as much of an unpredictable minefield as is the dating scene in area, that's for sure.

Any Greek myth fans in the house? If so, who was your favorite character? I liked Athena and Hephaestus as goddesses and gods respectively...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs