WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not sure of peoples fascination with WinXp. Win7 is way better and just as stable. Utilizes multiple CPUs and RAM more efficiently. Keep in mind that any RAM above 2gig is basically pointless on Xp. I don't understand why people can't move on.

brianLTE

May 30, 2012
Visit site

Not sure of peoples fascination with WinXp. Win7 is way better and just as stable. Utilizes multiple CPUs and RAM more efficiently. Keep in mind that any RAM above 2gig is basically pointless on Xp. I don't understand why people can't move on.

This.

brianLTE

May 30, 2012
Visit site

I've yet to hear a legitimate reason on why someone could still possibly use it over Win7/8.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I strongly believe in the good/bad cycle of home computer Windows releases.

Win 95 good, Win 98 bad, Win 98 SE good, Win Me the worst, Win XP very good, Win Vista pretty bad, Win 7 the best so far, Win 8 very awkward for desktop computers in my opinion.

I also don't see any reason to keep XP except for nostalgic reasons. Still, I can love it ;-)

Only the interface design had to be switched to Win 2000 style. What disgusting colors...

Metro Windows 8 should be called Columns 1.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

I strongly believe in the good/bad cycle of home computer Windows releases.

Win 95 good, Win 98 bad, Win 98 SE good, Win Me the worst, Win XP very good, Win Vista pretty bad, Win 7 the best so far, Win 8 very awkward for desktop computers in my opinion.

I also don't see any reason to keep XP except for nostalgic reasons. Still, I can love it ;-)

Only the interface design had to be switched to Win 2000 style. What disgusting colors...

Metro Windows 8 should be called Columns 1.

I honestly don't think I'd ever use it for my desktop computers. Laptops, I see it for sure! It's awesome there and even more so on tablets :).

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Monday morning. I find myself wondering just how important a cover letter is. Trying to find excuses not to do work. Failing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Monday morning. I find myself wondering just how important a cover letter is. Trying to find excuses not to do work. Failing.

I should write a project conclusion but can't motivate myself to do it at the moment. And I'm procrastinate something I wanted to do this week. I think it's time for a coffee break ;-)

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site

Here is some of the footage I got from the Sound Island festival

Recorded on my Nokia Lumia 925 in 1080p

Watch in HD :)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I should write a project conclusion but can't motivate myself to do it at the moment. And I'm procrastinate something I wanted to do this week. I think it's time for a coffee break ;-)

top-taps-224-11.jpg

At least that's what I try to tell myself :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss