WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've yet to hear a legitimate reason on why someone could still possibly use it over Win7/8.

Well, i know that Win 7 is better, but I skipped that knowing Win 8 would be coming out. I mentioned it earlier in the thread, I'm waiting to do a full upgrade on my bare bone kit first before adding on Win 8. Otherwise, I'm in agreement with you guys.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That was directed at BIGPADDY....

I haven't been to Atlantic City in years (2001/2?) and the only time I went to Vegas was 2003. I'm not much into gambling but I play the lotto every so often.

Plans are to go to Vegas again sometime in the future. Have too many other travels to do first. I live closer to Monaco than Vegas...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That was directed at BIGPADDY....

I haven't been to Atlantic City in years (2001/2?) and the only time I went to Vegas was 2003. I'm not much into gambling but I play the lotto every so often.

Plans are to go to Vegas again sometime in the future. Have too many other travels to do first. I live closer to Monaco than Vegas...

The way the prices are in Monaco its probably cheaper to go to Vegas

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The way the prices are in Monaco its probably cheaper to go to Vegas

You can go to Nice and easily make a day trip to Monaco. It's what I did a few years ago. Is there anything to see in Monaco except rich people and the impressive topography? I think I went there only because it was near...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

You can go to Nice and easily make a day trip to Monaco. It's what I did a few years ago. Is there anything to see in Monaco except rich people and the impressive topography? I think I went there only because it was near...

I wouldn't mind going there when the F1 is on - but that triples the prices everywhere.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Dont bother you might as well learn Chinese

French isn't so bad. Now Finnish, that's a hard language! Then again, English is a difficult language to learn too, if it's not your native. Then again I've run into people who don't speak English well and it is their native language....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

French isn't so bad. Now Finnish, that's a hard language! Then again, English is a difficult language to learn too, if it's not your native. Then again I've run into people who don't speak English well and it is their native language....

I am a native German speaker. Well, Swiss German, so if we speak German, the Germans make fun of our accent.

I think German grammar is really hard, it's even hard for native German speakers.

Learning English is fun, watching English spoken movies, reading books in English (many of the popular books here are translated from English anyway), listening to music sung in English...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am a native German speaker. Well, Swiss German, so if we speak German, the Germans make fun of our accent.

I think German grammar is really hard, it's even hard for native German speakers.

Learning English is fun, watching English spoken movies, reading books in English (many of the popular books here are translated from English anyway), listening to music sung in English...

German grammar is hard, I remember looking into it a bit when I worked for a large German company back in Canada. However, a lot of German words exist in English or are derived from German. You don't find the same in Finnish. The grammar in Finnish is very difficult and probably similar to German in some ways, they use compound words for example. However it's probably the first language I ever ran into where even some of the native speakers admit they don't always know the right way to say something in their own language.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb