WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I need to start dropping some weight myself. I doubt I'll ever be as thin (not that I want to be) in my 20s but I'd like to be healthier.

Hey Chregu did you listen to any of the music recommendations I made yet?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hey Chregu did you listen to any of the music recommendations I made yet?

I've started with Inner Circle. I usually don't concentrate very much on the lyrics (I think mostly because most of the music I listened to was English before I understood a single world) but in one song he screams "**** your god!" and my first thought was, "I don't really have a god... it's the same with a girlfriend. Is he just teasing me about my momentarily single life?!"

But I like the music ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've started with Inner Circle. I usually don't concentrate very much on the lyrics (I think mostly because most of the music I listened to was English before I understood a single world) but in one song he screams "**** your god!" and my first thought was, "I don't really have a god... it's the same with a girlfriend. Is he just teasing me about my momentarily single life?!"

But I like the music ;-)

That would be the song Judith. It's about his mother who suffered a stroke and spent the rest of her life in a wheelchair but still believed in her religious convictions.

The group's name is A Perfect Circle... :)

I'm in the same position re: god

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah, sorry about the name. I don't like that stupid song by Inner Circle... I shouldn't write stuff in a hurry ;-)

No need to apolgise! :)

Songs I like from A Perfect Circle are: The Outsider, The Package, Judith, The Hollow and 3 Libras

Of course I can listen all the albums.

When you get to Tool I suggest listening to the album AEnema first.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I go to McDonalds very rarely. It's the meal to have in a hurry when I'm in a hurry, which thankfully isn't that often.

There's also better options for 'fast' food.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah. The big mac seems a lot smaller now. I need to get an additional cheeseburger to fill my needs.

Subway on the other hand seems to do the business.

I don't mind Subway but I find it's just as bad as McDonalds in a lot of ways. They go with the claim that they're 'healthier' but in the end they are just as fattening and calorie high. You have to get a 6" sub and the 'light' option for it to be healthy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss