WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't mind Subway but I find it's just as bad as McDonalds in a lot of ways. They go with the claim that they're 'healthier' but in the end they are just as fattening and calorie high. You have to get a 6" sub and the 'light' option for it to be healthy.

Yeah I'll agree. I don't usually get fast food that much anymore. But when I do, it's usually with them.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I prefer Burger King to McDonalds, mostly because they came much later to Switzerland and are much rarer. Makes it more special.

I think there is no Pizza Hut anymore in Switzerland, too many Italian restaurants I guess.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Oh man, been a while since I had pizza delivered here in the UK. Real quick: Domino's pizza or Pizza hut?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Best fast food - itsu or wasabi - cant beat sushi on the go. Salmon teriyaki is always a nice healthy option if you want something hot.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Ok. So it's a triple threat death match. Pizza Hut vs Dominos vs Papa Johns.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I prefer Burger King to McDonalds, mostly because they came much later to Switzerland and are much rarer. Makes it more special.

I think there is no Pizza Hut anymore in Switzerland, too many Italian restaurants I guess.

Burger King never sits well in my stomach so I avoid it.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Burger King never sits well in my stomach so I avoid it.

Same here - although I prefer their food over McDonalds it always kills me later in the evening with indigestion. Thinking it must be the oil they use or some additive that's not in McDonalds.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok. So it's a triple threat death match. Pizza Hut vs Dominos vs Papa Johns.

Dominos is expensive so I just go to pizza hut, last time I had dominos it cost ?60 for three side, two large pizza and a medium pizza.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I don't think I've tried Papa Johns before and there seems to be one not too far off. Might give them a try.

Looks like we're closing in on that first milestone fast.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't think I've tried Papa Johns before and there seems to be one not too far off. Might give them a try.

The nearest papa johns for me is 25 miles away, I wonder if they will deliver that far?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Its all about the dough - tastes completely different to pizza hut or dominos.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Its all about the dough - tastes completely different to pizza hut or dominos.

I've been wanting to try Papa John's in the UK. They're very popular in the US. I had it in Florida when I was visiting a friend there many moons ago. Haven't had it since as there were none in Canada at the time.

I have to admit that I'm fond of wood fired pizza. Nothing beats it if it's done well.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

The nearest papa johns for me is 25 miles away, I wonder if they will deliver that far?

Ouch..petition for a Papa Johns near BigPaddy

Is Little Caesar's in the UK???

I just searched and it doesn't seem like it.

I've been wanting to try Papa John's in the UK. They're very popular in the US. I had it in Florida when I was visiting a friend there many moons ago. Haven't had it since as there were none in Canada at the time.

I have to admit that I'm fond of wood fired pizza. Nothing beats it if it's done well.

That wood fired pizza sounds delicious. I'm craving pizza right now.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My country boarders to Italy, Italians make the best pizza, many of them come to Switzerland to make a living. And pizza is comparably cheap in Switzerland. I think that's the reason we don't have many fast food pizza places.

You can find something like a Domino's in big cities, but the fast food pizza we have is mostly from Turkish kebab places that also sell pizza.

Fun fact: Swiss people have a totally different understanding of a big city than people from other nations ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs