WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Been to Switzerland a few times when I was younger, stayed in Lausanne over Christmas both times.

Was struck by three things.

How nice everyone was, how clean everywhere was and how its really odd that everything to do with Christmas is gone by boxing day (apart from the footprints in the snow on all the roofs leading to the chimneys)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

you believe in cake the most.

There's still cake left in the kitchen. But a friend will visit me this afternoon and we'll have some ice cream. So I'm focusing all my will not to take another piece.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well I should talk to my boss now.

Edit: That was interesting: "When will you read my report?" - "Soon I'll have time!" - "You'll leave at Friday for two weeks, and I'll need it after that." - "Yeah, if I can't make it now I'll read it in the airplane and mail it to you!"

...went better than expected.

Last edited:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

I had my first bowl of Cheerios in almost 15 years today. I was feeling nostalgic at the supermarket this weekend and picked up a box. Good stuff.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Brewing some cafe as we speak... wondering what I'm going to eat for breakfast. Hopefully have a bagel in the fridge... Lenders! Yum.

I also called out of work today. AHHHHH. Rare.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Brewing some cafe as we speak... wondering what I'm going to eat for breakfast. Hopefully have a bagel in the fridge... Lenders! Yum.

I also called out of work today. AHHHHH. Rare.

Have a double mcmuffin treat yourself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6