WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

IT Technician :p

I should have got into IT! Though if you worked for my company you'd be here late and on off days, sometimes on the weekends. So I guess you'd have to be picky about where you worked. You have good hours!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I should have got into IT! Though if you worked for my company you'd be here late and on off days, sometimes on the weekends. So I guess you'd have to be picky about where you worked. You have good hours!

It only because it summer which my times is for 9am to 2pm only for two weeks then when I'm back off my holiday it will be 8:30 to 3:30

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You'll be pleased to know I had an absolutely gorgeous lunch today - a Carvery Bap. I had the beef version, which comes with a couple of roast potatoes and some gravy as well as some beef from the carvery. I don't know why they call it a lunch... it felt more like a main meal. Either way, it was gorgeous:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You'll be pleased to know I had an absolutely gorgeous lunch today - a Carvery Bap. I had the beef version, which comes with a couple of roast potatoes and some gravy as well as some beef from the carvery. I don't know why they call it a lunch... it felt more like a main meal. Either way, it was gorgeous:

Sounds great! I went to a carvery on Saturday for lunch. Nice, cheap and fillling! :D Had the best Yorkshire puddings I've had so far in the UK.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I had to look up bap, had no idea what it was. Course if I said I had a po boy for lunch, you'd do the same thing.

I love my IT job, I work from home and access everything remotely. Only go in if it's an emergency or if it's something I have to physically touch to work on. Though there were years of the hours and on call mentioned earlier. But necessary steps to get to this point. That and a boatload of Microsoft certifications.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I had to look up bap, had no idea what it was. Course if I said I had a po boy for lunch, you'd do the same thing.

I love my IT job, I work from home and access everything remotely. Only go in if it's an emergency or if it's something I have to physically touch to work on. Though there were years of the hours and on call mentioned earlier. But necessary steps to get to this point. That and a boatload of Microsoft certifications.

I couldn't work from home, I would just watch TV all day and nothing would get done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa