WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

New series of Sherlock will be released near September time I think.

Such a great show!

Well, Sherlock being the bad guy in this disappointingly bad second Star Trek movie spoils it a little bit for me, but I'll just forget about that.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I found out that the 1020 will be released toward September for the UK which seems strange.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Such a great show!

Well, Sherlock being the bad guy in this disappointingly bad second Star Trek movie spoils it a little bit for me, but I'll just forget about that.

I thought he was the best actor out of all them in the second star trek film, everything else was very bad.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I want it to rain more then just a few drops, I want to see rivers and a boat with two of every animal.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I thought he was the best actor out of all them in the second star trek film, everything else was very bad.
REALLY?? Now I did not love the flick, but in no way did I think it was bad. It was a bit more brainless then the first, and Karl Urban as Bones needed more to do. Every role I see Mr. Urban i makes me like him more and more.

I thought Benedict Cunberbatch rocked it.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Night folks. I want some cake. I'm going to get some. I'll let you know how it goes in the morning!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
REALLY?? Now I did not love the flick, but in no way did I think it was bad. It was a bit more brainless then the first, and Karl Urban as Bones needed more to do. Every role I see Mr. Urban i makes me like him more and more.

Just remembered more about the film it wasn't bad it like going to watch die hard mindless action so I did enjoy it specially with Benedict Cumberbatch.

I think I was confusing it with the first film that was bad.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

And for some reason everytime I try to remember the film, I keep thinking of the G.I. Joe film that was bad the second one.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Everyone is turning in, I am still toiling away at my 12 hour day....

and then depression set in. *sniff,sniff*

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I was even going to buy the DVD just to show my family how good Benedict Cumberbatch actor was, we all enjoy him on Sherlock, I got the box set.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Everyone is turning in, I am still toiling away at my 12 hour day....

and then depression set in. *sniff,sniff*

You confused me with the second star trek film by replacing scenes in my head of the second G.I. Joe film then made me think it was a very bad film when it was good and better than the first film.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Wow. Didn't even notice I was over 1,000 posts on my account. When did THAT happen??

It is like missing your car flip over to 100,000 miles. You were at 99, 993. You blinked, and 100,003.

Bummer.

...and depression set in. Again. *sniff, sniff, sniff*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb