WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

thzman

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Clearing out a lot of junk from my garage. Feels good when it's done. :)

Sent by airwaves using Tapatalk 2.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll probably feel the same the day I decide to ship my container over from Australia or go to Australia and empty it!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll probably feel the same the day I decide to ship my container over from Australia or go to Australia and empty it!

Just looked at your avatar.

I'm reading "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" at the moment again, because I have never read the sequels and wanted to get warm first.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just looked at your avatar.

I'm reading "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" at the moment again, because I have never read the sequels and wanted to get warm first.

Remember - 42 :)

I didn't like 5 that much - Mostly Harmless and I've heard 6 isn't that good either but 6 isn't written by Douglas Adams anyway. I have them all as eBooks.

In case you missed the intro - I'm a Canadian, living in the UK with an Australian passport....

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Currently designing a website for a client. Don't you hate it when you need to do something but your mind won't work!?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Isn't that all the same? All your base are belong to the queen. ;-)

LOL! Well yes and no. Technically I am not allowed to just live in Australia or the UK simply because I'm part of the Commonwealth. You also can't live in the UK just because you're from Australia either, though there was a deal of some sort between the two at one point but I don't think it's on anymore. I think Aussies were allowed a 2 year visa in the UK and I think the Brits were allowed the same in Oz. I also believe it was easier to immigrate between the two.

So I am a dual citizen of Canada and Australia due to my partner. I am in the UK because my partner is dual Oz and EU and I was able to get a five year visa here.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Currently designing a website for a client. Don't you hate it when you need to do something but your mind won't work!?

Happens all the time for me. Sigh. Doesn't help that I'm starting vacation after tomorrow for a week so even less interest.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm going to post some pictures of a place I stayed at when I lived in Australia on a project (only 9 months)

View from first floor -

DSC02224.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett