WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would contribute more in here - but currently having a little fun in another thread with people who aren't happy with their phones or the OS - yes I am feeding the trolls and I'm quite enjoying it.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I would contribute more if I had the energy at the end of the day. What's a good way to get some energy?

CHOCOLATE!!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

What thread?

I wrote this letter to Microsoft. To be a lot of them have got good and very valid points - but after reading the OP's letter I couldn't help but tear into it. Now I've got started its just amusing to keep going.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Can't drink any of those 'energy drinks'. The only bad thing I have is coffee and only two of those a day.

Only 2???? So what drove you to have coffee on your avatar???? Or by 2, do you mean pots and not cups???

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wrote this letter to Microsoft. To be a lot of them have got good and very valid points - but after reading the OP's letter I couldn't help but tear into it. Now I've got started its just amusing to keep going.

I did see that one but ignored it. There's another one Leaving WP8 for Android. I decided to give him a guide on how to rant properly. ;)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I did see that one but ignored it. There's another one Leaving WP8 for Android. I decided to give him a guide on how to rant properly. ;)

Yeah I ignored that one too many walls of text. Proper paragraph structure makes rants easy to read.

Just seen your post in it though and gave me a smile. Good to see rockstarzz is saving cats, he's closed a few of those threads today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs