WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Only 2???? So what drove you to have coffee on your avatar???? Or by 2, do you mean pots and not cups???

I believe in quality over quantity. I like good coffee. However my work only has Costa coffee and Starbucks so that's the other reason for only two. Neither are quality.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nokia tablet is on it way which I been saving up for these past few months!!! :excited:

I'm one of the people really not believing in Windows RT. I mean there are people who think the app situation on Windows Phone 8 is bad....

Sometimes I browse the Windows 8 store on my computer, there's just no app that interests me in the least...

Well, but soon we can all switch to Android and don't need Office on Windows RT anymore: Microsoft Office for Android now available, but not for tablets | The Verge

What do you think, are they holding back on Android tablets because of Windows RT?

(Cool, I only wanted to post this link randomly, and look at me now!)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm one of the people really not believing in Windows RT. I mean there are people who think the app situation on Windows Phone 8 is bad....

Sometimes I browse the Windows 8 store on my computer, there's just no app that interests me in the least...

Well, but soon we can all switch to Android and don't need Office on Windows RT anymore: Microsoft Office for Android now available, but not for tablets | The Verge

What do you think, are they holding back on Android tablets because of Windows RT?

(Cool, I only wanted to post this link randomly, and look at me now!)

Am hoping it going to be a Windows 8 and not the RT version, I been saving enough encase it will be the same price of the surface pro.

With the new intel haswell processors with the new gen of Intel graphics 5000 and up (code name iris).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Am hoping it going to be a Windows 8 and not the RT version, I been saving enough encase it will be the same price of the surface pro.

With the new intel haswell processors with the new gen of Intel graphics 5000 and up (code name iris).

A Nokia W8 tablet would be great but it has to be at the right price point otherwise it will be dead out the gate. I hope the do it right if that's their plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte