WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anybody remember Chad Warden? LOL what happened to that guy. Randomly thought of him because of how many YouTube videos made fun of him

NTUser

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site

Instagram keeps asking me to add my Facebook friends. Except I don't have a Facebook... Or friends.
#foreveralone

Colby Lee

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Why is google such a popular word? I feel like an infant saying it...Bing is catchy and easier to say.

Google -2 freakin syllables!
Bing -less effort ntm cooler.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Have a good night and a nice Thursday! :smile:

Thank you! And already up again. I like seeing sleep as a nightly time machine ;-)

01-002_swissness_schweizerkreuz.jpg

Everybody, today is national day in Switzerland! A great moment to remember our history, have a critical look at the state of the country, reflect on how good we have it here and we should work together to... yeah, of course not, let's waste millions of Swiss Francs to blow up fireworks!!!!

I'll pack for my move this weekend.

Why is google such a popular word? I feel like an infant saying it...Bing is catchy and easier to say.

In my case: Because Bing is nonexistent in Switzerland. Just have a look at the deserted beta state of bing.ch without even a link to maps.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Personally I think Bing sounds silly. Makes me think of Monty Python from Meaning of Life.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I love swiss chocolate - merry swiss day!

I love Swiss chocolate too. Last year I visited Switzerland :) went to the Cailler chocolate factory. Ate ice cream and LOTS of chocolate for lunch because the tour of the factory ended in the chocolate tasting room where you could eat as much as you want
:p :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I love Swiss chocolate too. Last year I visited Switzerland :) went to the Cailler chocolate factory. Ate ice cream and LOTS of chocolate for lunch because the tour of the factory ended in the chocolate tasting room where you could eat as much as you want
:p :)

I have never done this. But in recent years I really started to try and enjoy Switzerland more in a "touristic" way. I think people tend to ignore the nice things that are near too much, like never visiting the local museums but having visited tons of them in other cities.

Oh, and about Swiss Chocolate, I just don't have the chocholate taste bud genes. It's a shame but I blame it on me being partially Austrian. I don't taste differences in quality Swiss chocolate and quality chocolate from other countries...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte