WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have never done this. But in recent years I really started to try and enjoy Switzerland more in a "touristic" way. I think people tend to ignore the nice things that are near too much, like never visiting the local museums but having visited tons of them in other cities.

I do my best to think like a tourist in the places I live. The one I have the most difficulty with is where I grew up, Toronto. I have a really hard time seeing it as a tourist.

Oh, and about Swiss Chocolate, I just don't have the chocholate taste bud genes. It's a shame but I blame it on me being partially Austrian. I don't taste differences in quality Swiss chocolate and quality chocolate from other countries...

My taste buds aren't fantastic with chocolate either but I've come to notice more between 'mass produced' chocolate and finner chocolate. That's as far as I got so far. After that I can't really tell the difference.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wrote this letter to Microsoft. To be a lot of them have got good and very valid points - but after reading the OP's letter I couldn't help but tear into it. Now I've got started its just amusing to keep going.

I went and read the thread finally. It's a bit frustrating dealing with people like that after awhile. If I'm in the right mood I can do but I'm becoming more sarcastic lately. I agree totally with what you wrote. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I went and read the thread finally. It's a bit frustrating dealing with people like that after awhile. If I'm in the right mood I can do but I'm becoming more sarcastic lately. I agree totally with what you wrote. :)

I don't find it frustrating at all - I view it more as a sport. Odds are getting better as well as there are now more people getting on my back, makes it all the more interesting.

I spend all day either drawing or in meetings - threads like that give me an excuse to get all wordy.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
At least you stated it in a funny way.

Kind sir, haveth you a liking towards my speech? Thou art truly amazed?!
Hahaha

Me and my HTC 8X were much happier before GDR2 happened to us :/

yeah im worried about that for my 8X but man... Rogers couldn't be any slower with this... :'( I just want at least a gig or something of others to disappear! I have 8 GB phone man with 3.14 GB of others... It already come out of the box with 7.1 -.- loool

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't find it frustrating at all - I view it more as a sport. Odds are getting better as well as there are now more people getting on my back, makes it all the more interesting.

I spend all day either drawing or in meetings - threads like that give me an excuse to get all wordy.

I can relate to that. Currently things a touch slow on this project but I know once things get serious here I'll probably have little time to think.

As for the those threads, what I meant by frustrating is that there never seems to be an end to them. That's all.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I can relate to that. Currently things a touch slow on this project but I know once things get serious here I'll probably have little time to think.

As for the those threads, what I meant by frustrating is that there never seems to be an end to them. That's all.

Yeah I get your point.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nope just out and about no trip to an private island or anything. :cry:

Private island would be nice with the right company. :) Otherwise I guess drinking yourself silly everyday would work. I'd get bored personally. I don't mind some down time but not continuously.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Coolest dictator? LOL!

There was an article in a swiss newspaper, that Putin caught a fish (with one of his famous topless pictures). The point was, that the Russian opposition claimed the fish could never be as heavy as Putin claimed it to be.

And my first thought was: "Well, they can't say anything negative about Putin's politic or they would get killed or imprisoned, so they talk about his fish. It's something!"

But he's mighty cool with all his adventure pictures ;-)

Vladimir+Putin.png

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Private island would be nice with the right company. :) Otherwise I guess drinking yourself silly everyday would work. I'd get bored personally. I don't mind some down time but not continuously.

That a lot of beer, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

I might make some homemade stuff as well mixing beer with fruit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99