WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

there was an article in a swiss newspaper, that putin caught a fish (with one of his famous topless pictures). The point was, that the russian opposition claimed the fish could never be as heavy as putin claimed it to be.

And my first thought was: "well, they can't say anything negative about putin's politic or they would get killed or imprisoned, so they talk about his fish. It's something!"

but he's mighty cool with all his adventure pictures ;-)

lol!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

there was an article in a swiss newspaper, that putin caught a fish (with one of his famous topless pictures). The point was, that the russian opposition claimed the fish could never be as heavy as putin claimed it to be.

And my first thought was: "well, they can't say anything negative about putin's politic or they would get killed or imprisoned, so they talk about his fish. It's something!"

but he's mighty cool with all his adventure pictures ;-)

View attachment 38770

^^^ no one needs to see that ^^^

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So here's some humour. You might have seen this before but I always find it amusing. The logic is flawed but still funny.

Photo(3).jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So here's some humour. You might have seen this before but I always find it amusing. The logic is flawed but still funny.

That doesn't work for several reasons:

1. The cat actively turns its body to land on the feet. This process needs energy what means the cat has to be fed on the motor, the entire idea of infinite energy is already gone.

2. The bread falls often onto the buttered side because the high of a table is perfect (and we probably notice it much more in this case, because we have to clean the floor). And even if I it would alway fall onto the buttered side, the energy comes from the potential energy stored in the height of the table and in the kinetic energy when we shovel it over the table edge.

That means, taken together....

Don't worry, I have some humor, but taking the fun out of things amuses me too sometimes ;-)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The best laid plans...

Buy magnetic anti vibration fan pins for my PC build to hold the 4 230mm fans. Buy modders mesh to so I can attach fans and get max airflow.

Modders mesh isn't magnetic...

?40 fan fastening fail...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The best laid plans...

Buy magnetic anti vibration fan pins for my PC build to hold the 4 230mm fans. Buy modders mesh to so I can attach fans and get max airflow.

Modders mesh isn't magnetic...

?40 fan fastening fail...

Bummer. Kind of like what happened to our whiteboard that my partner uses for work. Normally whitboards are metal. We thought ours was. Bought magnets, they don't stick. Whiteboard is made of plastic.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Bummer. Kind of like what happened to our whiteboard that my partner uses for work. Normally whitboards are metal. We thought ours was. Bought magnets, they don't stick. Whiteboard is made of plastic.

Yeah - figured a way round it though - going to mix a load of iron filings into some metallic paint and paint the mesh with it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I could do - but I don't want it to be noticeable. Painting on iron filings should provide enough metal to make the fan pins stick.

Hopefully it works for you. If that fails for whatever reason and you decide not to buy a new mesh another suggestion would be to get 'metal' glue and some washer about the same size as the magnets and glue them to the mesh. Good luck.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Yup. This thread is helping my post count

I was saving my 500th post for this thread..it's that special :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos