WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Its never a good thing to admit you have a Twilight poster.

You should have lied and said you found a pizza box from 2 years ago. :eek:rly:

You know, the interesting thing is: It was with some paperwork that was important a few years ago, so I kept it. It wasn't even with the old Empire issues. I really don't know what happened there, I was never on drugs...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

You know, the interesting thing is: It was with some paperwork that was important a few years ago, so I kept it. It wasn't even with the old Empire issues. I really don't know what happened there, I was never on drugs...

Ahh here come the excuses.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Take a picture!

It's also disgustingly ugly. But to my defense, it was in my first computer I did NOT build myself.

Another thing I found (don't feel like taking another picture, this is from the web):

1531.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20130801_005.jpg
    WP_20130801_005.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 0

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmm found the date, only 2008. Not too bad.

The iPAQ on the other hand. That's old.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmm found the date, only 2008. Not too bad.

The iPAQ on the other hand. That's old.

I think the card broke 2 years ago... not that old, old enough ;-)

But to tell you how long I used cards like this: I just found a original copy of Baldur's Gate II!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I think the card broke 2 years ago... not that old, old enough ;-)

But to tell you how long I used cards like this: I just found a original copy of Baldur's Gate II!

And to think that was only a 512mb card - my 2gb that turned up yesterday is smaller than that one.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Just getting rolling @ work..... Double checked, I have NO interns. May not be that bad of a day....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

George Lucas is just a silly man. The old Star Wars movie only worked because he didn't have any money. Look at the "improved" versions now...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

George Lucas is just a silly man. The old Star Wars movie only worked because he didn't have any money. Look at the "improved" versions now...

Lucus is a 'rich' silly man. Also Star Wars is now in the hands of Disney. Oh well.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Lucus is a 'rich' silly man. Also Star Wars is now in the hands of Disney. Oh well.

Hes a genius in my eyes grew up with his films.

And the Disney sale has a lot to do with his elitist neighbours - he wanted to expand LucasArts to start work on the new films but they all denied him planning permission every time he applied for it over many years. The first nail in the coffin for any future Lucas star wars films was all down to the snobbery of an upper class group that live near Skywalker Ranch.

I love the fact Lucas eventually went and sold his land to the local authority for a rock bottom price to allow them to build affordable housing but ultimately it was the beginning of the end.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hes a genius in my eyes grew up with his films.

And the Disney sale has a lot to do with his elitist neighbours - he wanted to expand LucasArts to start work on the new films but they all denied him planning permission every time he applied for it over many years. The first nail in the coffin for any future Lucas star wars films was all down to the snobbery of an upper class group that live near Skywalker Ranch.

I love the fact Lucas eventually went and sold his land to the local authority for a rock bottom price to allow them to build affordable housing but ultimately it was the beginning of the end.

He's taken a lot of slack from comedians and other pundits in the US about what he does. I never had any issue with him personally. Every interview I've seen with him he appeared to be a really nice guy.

What sort of messed up the three new Star Wars movies, though I didn't mind the first one too much, was the acting. I think the original movies had a good class of actors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb