WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
On my way home...work was INTERESTING. The interns left.

Back story: there are two groups I supervised for this month. My primary group of interns were here 4 days a week. The secondary group was at my work site 1 day a week. The kids in my primary group pulled together and have the skit down pat enough that they should be ok.

Here's where the work drama came in. 3 girls from the secondary group I supervise, came over and stole cash and credit cards from one of my coworkers! Yup, the idiots got caught on tape and everything. And I had to ID them on the footage too. Now, ain't that some ****?

That terrible they should not even being doing such thing that is just plain stupid and wrong. As well as doing it in front of a camera doesn't seem like they cared much.

You can do with a very long vacation!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That terrible they should not even being doing such thing that is just plain stupid and wrong. As well as doing it in front of a camera doesn't seem like they cared much.

You can do with a very long vacation!

I could do with a vacation indeed. It was such a shame because we made a lot of accommodations for these youth and because the cops get involved, that's a wrap. Their school knows and they were pulled from tomorrow's graduation too.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I could do with a vacation indeed. It was such a shame because we made a lot of accommodations for these youth and because the cops get involved, that's a wrap. Their school knows and they were pulled from tomorrow's graduation too.

Buddy, sorry it ended so bad. But the vast majority of Interns benefited from your Wise, Sage-like tutoring and will be better people for just sharing an office with you for a short time.

*typed almost all with a straight face, Snowmutt pats himself on back for such an effective off the cuff speech*

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Buddy, sorry it ended so bad. But the vast majority of Interns benefited from your Wise, Sage-like tutoring and will be better people for just sharing an office with you for a short time.

*typed almost all with a straight face, Snowmutt pats himself on back for such an effective off the cuff speech*

I wish I could take full credit for those kind words, but it wasn't just me. I was a part of a team of three who worked pretty closely with these teens. I can only hope they got some stuff from us. My coworker is going to the graduation...all 3 of us cannot go because we still work in a clinical setting and have to see patients and our coverage is tight because our team is small.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Here, you can vote up the Lumia:

20 Minuten Rating

For the current state: I also think the HTC One is beautiful and the Galaxy S4 not so much.

Yes it's Friday, I should get up and do something. Busy day.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

My parents are on holiday next week, so we'll probably check out central London. Hopefully the weather is nice. I want to try and get some nice shots with my 920.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

My parents are on holiday next week, so we'll probably check out central London. Hopefully the weather is nice. I want to try and get some nice shots with my 920.

Well looking at the current weather I suggest bringing an umbrella.

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site

Should have aimed for 2500 and then 5000. Its so much 5000. Are there even that much WP fans? ;-)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Well looking at the current weather I suggest bringing an umbrella.

No surprise then hehe. Still hoping on some sun though.

Bit slow in here today?

Logged back in to try and get in moving again.

Should have aimed for 2500 and then 5000. Its so much 5000. Are there even that much WP fans? ;-)

Don't need that many WP fans to reach that target. Just need BP to keep talking about cakes :wink:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Don't need that many WP fans to reach that target. Just need BP to keep talking about cakes :wink:

Bit slow in here today?

People may have been tired after a long week. I know I was, especially with the drama with the interns yesterday.

BP I'm sure is thinking about cake while on his vacation, so no worries there.

So folks, what's your top 5 places on the planet you'd like to go visit?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I love Fridays specially this Friday took today off, vacation begin today!

Okay, WPC, as soon as he is out the door on vacation......

PARTY AT BIG PADDY'S PLACE!!!

Shhhhh..... keep it down.... don't tip it off to BP...... look away, make no eye contact......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99