WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good morning!

I've slept terribly and I have a fine headache in addition, my boss didn't send the report back and I can't find my motivation anywhere.

Perfect Monday I'd say!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

I've slept terribly and I have a fine headache in addition, my boss didn't send the report back and I can't find my motivation anywhere.

Perfect Monday I'd say!
I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a terrible Monday. :unhappy:

I hope that means the week will only get better once Monday is over.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well the heat wave is temporarily suspended here. Rain is the order of the day. Good old Mondays...

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Adding my two rupees to this thread.

I am having a great day so far. Our city has had perfect weather for the last three months. Expecting the same till Jan 2014.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning all.

Its almost done... Just need some SATA extension cables and the glass. Bit of cosmetic maple effect edging stuff and its finished.WP_20130804_015.jpgWP_20130804_016.jpg

I had a productive weekend - managed to fit in hosting small BBQ's on Saturday and Sunday as well. :cool:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I can't like it sorry, there are 1001 likes in this thread, destroying this would be terrible!

Let me tell you the story of One Thousand and One Likes!

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

Haha, I wonder if this thread is going to surpass Ban the Post Above You... (wait did it already?)

Anyways, now that I'm in with the fun, I'll come to inform y'all that my Lumia is at 51% battery. Also, I'm getting extremely frustrated right now trying to program an app for Windows Phone (geo-social network)... [extremelymadface]

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...

Had a crappy weekend...got sick during work on Saturday and spent most of the weekend battling a pounding headache and a queasy stomach. I did try some papa johns last night...i must say that the one my one of my ex's is way better.

For me, this thread and the other one with how we look where folks posted pictures of themselves are my two favorites of all. The banned thread is mindless and nice, but I'm enjoying the random yet quality sub conversations that fill this one 😊

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Is it just me or are we getting more people reporting GDR2 is on its way? *shock horror*

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

If GDR2 is coming I need to remember to take pictures I can compare with pre and post GDR2 cameras!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Lallalalala its available on Nokia Care servers. via Nokia Software Updater for Retail. I would highly recommend to download it, if you don't want to wait for OTA until October lol

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The day after tomorrow, the heatwave will finally be over. Everything over 30 degrees should strictly be limited to holiday areas.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The day after tomorrow, the heatwave will finally be over. Everything over 30 degrees should strictly be limited to holiday areas.

The heat wave stuff is always tough. We had one in mid July here in NYC. Especially when you "cowboy up" (aka go no-AC) like myself, it is torture. What have you been doing to stay cool?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lallalalala its available on Nokia Care servers. via Nokia Software Updater for Retail. I would highly recommend to download it, if you don't want to wait for OTA until October lol

Is this for all devices? Maybe that's the only way 810 users will get the update...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just thought I would say hello from St. Petersburg. :) Just resting prior to heading out.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

OK so now my PC tabletop is finished my next project is....

gundam.pngred frame.jpg

Gundam Astray Red Frame cosplay

Got until London Comic Con in October to build the suit. Im 6ft tall so that's a lot of foam and plastic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss