WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think Steam is way better than Origin, which seems to be EA's attempt to massively overcharge customers. Happy Tuesday :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

If this really is UV I hope the glass covers are filtering it out, or you'll get a terrible sun burn and damaged eyes.

But it looks nice!

Glass isn't on yet - its on order - having it slightly tinted to remove some of the glare

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Is to too much of a cliche to say that the 'cake is a lie'?

No, it isn't, the cake is real! To be honest, I don't need you, I don't have to listen to you, your lies won't affect me anymore, because my companion cube will be eternally faithful to me!

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

No, it isn't, the cake is real! To be honest, I don't need you, I don't have to listen to you, your lies won't affect me anymore, because my companion cube will be eternally faithful to me!

My companion cube is better than yours. It can leap tall mountains in one leap. Its not a bird but can fly! It is faster than a bullet!! It has the logo that symbolizes kryptonian hope.

What does your cube have?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My companion cube is better than yours. It can leap tall mountains in one leap. Its not a bird but can fly! It is faster than a bullet!! It has the logo that symbolizes kryptonian hope.

What does your cube have?

The symbol of love on each side?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo