WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My companion cube is having lunch with me. A cheese and ham toastie. Its a very cheap companion cube.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm, my companion cube just follows me around and hovers in the air... Got it from the Gree.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

On the way to "Cubes-R-Us" and "Cube Mart" right now to get my own companion cube. Since this is new to me, any suggestions as to what to look for? I intend to use my Apple Macwheel to look up prices.

Also- has to get along well with dogs that like to chase things.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

That reminds me of how it is with me and cameras. I actually had to ask my cousin to take my picture, since I had none of myself to complete my LinkedIn profile.

Had to ask my boy to take a pic of me and the b'day girl.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I intend to use my Apple Macwheel to look up prices
Is it a magical experience? My companion cube has a Windows Phone logo on it. Look out for one of them. It looks amazing... Almost as good as my toastie tasted! :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wonder if I can get a nail clipper at the little store at the corner. If not I have to walk to the bigger store, but for that I'll have to go home first and put on shorts.

My boss wanted to call me today. He has not so far. He's in Japan and I'll wait until it's 10 pm there, and then I'll leave.

Oh, and in unrelated news, I just got very nostalgic without any reason. And now I'll get the last piece of cake.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Is it a magical experience? My companion cube has a Windows Phone logo on it. Look out for one of them. It looks amazing... Almost as good as my toastie tasted! :p

The Macwheel is why MS is always so far behind, Google copies, and Samsung is a wannabe. You just don't see innovation like this anymore. At least not since someone decided to cast Ashton as Steve Jobs. That killed all true creativity everywhere for all time.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

Having my morning coffee and dreading the fact that I have to go to work in a few. I'm tired.
Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Board Express

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The Macwheel is why MS is always so far behind, Google copies, and Samsung is a wannabe. You just don't see innovation like this anymore. At least not since someone decided to cast Ashton as Steve Jobs. That killed all true creativity everywhere for all time.

What's the Macwheel? This little thing on the screen or this big thing on the old iPods or something different entirely?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
What's the Macwheel? This little thing on the screen or this big thing on the old iPods or something different entirely?

Here you go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA&feature=share

Jay_WPCentral posted it earlier in the thread...
http://youtu.be/9BnLbv6QYcA

There you go. The Onion News Network announcing the Apple Macwheel. This apple product was revolutionary when it shipped with a wheel instead of a keyboard.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Here you go...

Jay_WPCentral posted it earlier in the thread...

Ah, yes, I usually don't click YouTube links at work.

Still, love the device. I can't find it on the Apple homepage, would most certainly be something better than the MacBook Pro I'm intending to buy in a few months. The text input must be amazing on this thing!

The only thing greater I could think of, is putting some high end hardware in a very tiny case without any possibilities to change, extend or improve anything, a screen-less laptop so to speak, and sell it as the new professional innovation! ...wait a minute!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's incredibly. I just took a power nap as described in the book. Sometimes (when I'm at home obviously) I get very tired, then I lay down for around 30 minutes, sleep a few of them and then I really feel better and refreshed.

That really didn't work at all when I was younger. What's really bad is, if I really fall asleep for an hour or so, then I feel terribly afterwards ;-)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I could use a nap @_@

And why is it, when your in a hurry, there's always that a**-hat in front of you that can't decide what they want, then change their mind after the guy rings it up (requiring a manager to fix).... Then they get their order and it "tastes" funny, so they have them remake it... Let me tell you, it tastes funny cause your an a**-hat and they gave you the "special" vanilla latte.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720