WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

T&C is terms and conditions. I can't think of an English tradition with T&C like that otherwise... unless it involves the C being Carling and the T being Tea.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

On the way to "Cubes-R-Us" and "Cube Mart" right now to get my own companion cube. Since this is new to me, any suggestions as to what to look for? I intend to use my Apple Macwheel to look up prices.

Also- has to get along well with dogs that like to chase things.

With companion cubes, the key is voice commands. For instance, will the cube understand everything you say when you are shopping in a crowded mall? Or do you have to find a quite spot - may be an ATM vestibule - to make a simple note?

CConsider this suggestion as well. How long does the companion cube last on a single charge? Anything less than 12 hours, is roadkill. You might as well buy another Macwheel.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Board Express

That is some kind of a signature. Reminds me of that college humor video about signatures.

Also, what does 'college' in 'college humor' stand for? The cast sure isn't in college. Perhaps it is a reference to the collection of college chick pics they keep posting.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just shaved off my beloved beard. By accident!

During the move, one part of the razor must have fallen off and I didn't realize it. This lead to my chin being shaved to the skin. Well, this will lead to some interesting comments tomorrow...

And yes, I am more than a little upset about this.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

T&C is terms and conditions. I can't think of an English tradition with T&C like that otherwise... unless it involves the C being Carling and the T being Tea.

I like Carling and Tea, I like both together.

Terms and conditions those things are evil!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think he meant to say he likes to eat Walkers (Crisps) sitting next to walkers (undead) with Tea and Cake. I think that makes it completely reasonable. For BP. :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Sigh. Only in NY you'd see this happen:

So I'm crossing the street, a few blocks away from where I get the subway, one of my 3 transfers needed to get home (90 minute commute). So some muscle man is strutting across the street, really slow engrossed on his phone call on his Galaxy S4.

Here's the issue. The light just changed, and the phone is to his ear on the same side that the oncoming traffic is coming from. Talk about a perfect Youtube moment.

So here's where it gets SMH worthy. As he almost crosses the street oblivious to oncoming traffic, this old geezer (looking like 80 years old and 80 pounds soaking wet in a T shirt and shorts) a vespa scooter hits his horn fully blast at the dude from 10 feet away. So he jumps off the phone, spots the old man riding off (neglects to see the rest of the speeding traffic) and starts telling and cursing as to why the guy blasted his horn. I swear, if the old geezer had stopped, muscle head would have fought him!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss