WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

HTC 8S factory reset. The 'Other' has grown to more than 1GB and in everything I do it complains about lack of storage.

Gears turning...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
HTC 8S factory reset. The 'Other' has grown to more than 1GB and in everything I do it complains about lack of storage.

Gears turning...

I feel your pain. Here's the breakdown on my 810: total internal is 7.41GB. Of that, the OS takes about 1.90GB, I have 1.80 FREE, 1GB in apps and 2.73GB in OTHER. And that's from a dude who isn't trying to push his device like before. Sigh. Until you get the new update, your best options are to curse at HTC and do a hard reset EVERY TIME storage is an issue...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I did a restore after the reset and dumped some apps. I now have 544MB storage from 122MB before the reset. Can't complain though, other than thinking of making the Lumia 610 as the primary for now as that thing still has 5GB of storage despite being loaded with apps and maps.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Yeahha

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site

Hmm...this seems like a forum game...I've done these before...

Just contributing...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So folks, what has been the one show you've seen on TV recently that made you say: "how did THAT get on TV"?

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

So folks, what has been the one show you've seen on TV recently that made you say: "how did THAT get on TV"?

Lol pretty much 90% of shows I see on TV I'm like... What??

Btw for you Canadian people, any news on Rogers 8X updates? Need some love here! Don't know if someone mentioned but I'm lazy and don't want to go back through the chat. :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My face, what happened to my face...

I'm trying to set up Skype on my 8X. I installed it the first time it came out, and it made my phone non-functional. I couldn't even receive SMS. But now I need it for work, so I have to give it another try. I don't remember my username though...

I don't usually watch TV. I watch TV shows, but not TV, commercials and program makes my brain spongy...

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

My face, what happened to my face...

I'm trying to set up Skype on my 8X. I installed it the first time it came out, and it made my phone non-functional. I couldn't even receive SMS. But now I need it for work, so I have to give it another try. I don't remember my username though...

I don't usually watch TV. I watch TV shows, but not TV, commercials and program makes my brain spongy...

Your topic transitions are no good for my brain at this hour. Cannot compute *BOOM* but lol, username and password took me awhile to remember as well. Hate that

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Any reality show. I hate all of that junk with a passion.

Now, there are some reality shows that I watch go "you know what, I never realized that all that stuff was happening in the background and it makes some sense now." For example, BBQ Pitmasters. Honestly, drama wise, it is a boring *** watch. But, I like BBQ and they go to actual annual events, so if you're going to the town they went to and you like 'cue, there's stuff in the show you can pick up on and learn. I watched "Deep Fried Masters" and after passing out from seeing all the stuff that's fryable, I went "wow, didn't realize that people who worked at a fair or amusement park who sell food put in that level of detail."

I guess I'm saying if it is a reality show that I can actually learn something interesting and new from, if gets a pass. But that's like maybe 3-5% of them. Most need to be firebombed and run off TV, but people like to watch scripted drama with faces that look more like them than soap operas these days it seems...

What I still cannot get is how AXE is able to get away with those atrocious commercials...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Sucks that after reset, tethering won't work.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Now, there are some reality shows that I watch go "you know what, I never realized that all that stuff was happening in the background and it makes some sense now." For example, BBQ Pitmasters. Honestly, drama wise, it is a boring *** watch. But, I like BBQ and they go to actual annual events, so if you're going to the town they went to and you like 'cue, there's stuff in the show you can pick up on and learn. I watched "Deep Fried Masters" and after passing out from seeing all the stuff that's fryable, I went "wow, didn't realize that people who worked at a fair or amusement park who sell food put in that level of detail."

I guess I'm saying if it is a reality show that I can actually learn something interesting and new from, if gets a pass. But that's like maybe 3-5% of them. Most need to be firebombed and run off TV, but people like to watch scripted drama with faces that look more like them than soap operas these days it seems...

What I still cannot get is how AXE is able to get away with those atrocious commercials...
You mean those astronaut ads they show here in the Philippines?

They're horrible. But, they make for a great laugh.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I wouldn't want to be a fireman or lifeguard only to lose to an astronaut.

Anyway, my issue is fixed. Airplane On. Phone Off. Phone On. Airplane Off.

Beat that astronauts!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786