WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning all.

In a sarcastic kinda mood today - which means much more sarcastic than normal - nobody take offence at anything I may or may not post.

Although if I don't post it you cant take offence in the first place

And where is the fun in that?...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

*sigh*

Look at all you happy people. I'm in a sadistic mood today because I'm depressed. Have this:

No 14 year old should be depressed - wait till your 35 have mortgage payments an ex-wife a 3 year old child and a job that pays well enough on paper but the tax man bends you over and takes 40% every week.

Then you will know the true meaning of depression.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

._. I'm in need of money 4 Lumia 925. Sucks to to be a kid :D

There are many adults who can't just afford a Lumia 925. Be happy as long as you are a kid, you'll miss it soon enough.

Of course, everybody is telling you that and you have a hard time believing it, it was the same for all of us. Personally I believe we can only achieve happiness, if we learn to appreciate what we have now, instead of wanting more and more and more. After all, there is always something better, prettier and more desirable around the corner. Until we get it and realize it isn't really that great or that much of an improvement.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Kids have a blast, though. We are the only adults they will hang out with that will make them feel mature.

Thats probably why you do it every year. Same reason why I'm in my line of work...many of the kids appreciate in the fact that there is no judgment when they walk into my work, especially in my office.

Hats off man. Sounds like we both owe each other one drink. If you're in NYC, let me know.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm wondering why I'm getting spam mail from AT&T when I live in the UK...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

"Geniuses and app developers constantly walk a fine line between brillance and absurdity."

I HAD to try this app for laughs. **** is funny as hell, and as always, you as a guy have to pay to unlock the "secret" - in this case, buying the app. Love the she-goat category though. That's hilarious.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Acer Aspire range is awesome - and 12gb Ram with an i7 - that rocks for that price.

I will certainly keep this one in mind, but still wait another month. Have to see what computer at my new work place I'll get first. Even though I'd really like to buy one now ;-)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

House phone been down for two months and now the broadband been down for a few days.....

Thanks BT thanks a lot! :love:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)