WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

just be careful dude, at the end of last month municipal police saved the guy who had about 14 (yes, fourteen!!!) per-milles in his blood. That happened here, in Poland. Just to clarify - yes, same country where red Lumia 1020 will be available :)

I really like Warsaw. Pretty old town and very nice people. A lot of history too.

I'd like to travel the country some time, but couldn't get to it so far.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I really like Warsaw. Pretty little old town and very nice people. I'd like to travel the country some time, but couldn't get to it so far.

Can't say objectively, because I come from Warsaw, and live here :) It is city full of contrasts - thats for sure. Worth to visit!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Can't say objectively, because I come from Warsaw, and live here :) It is city full of contrasts - thats for sure. Worth to visit!

Yes, that's for sure. Of course I had only a very touristic view, even though I spoke to some people living there, but I enjoyed the stay very much.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Summer 2011 :)

uhh, 2 years already!! Then consider visiting Warsaw again in nearest future :) It has changed a bit. You could save money to buy Lumia 1020 here, guess it will cost less than everywhere in EU! dobrej nocy! :)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I looked into it when it became free to play and really liked the first few hours. But then I had some strange quest in which I had to decide about terribly boring politics, and it was a difficult decision for which I didn't had the information I need and this really put me off. I have that enough in my real life, I don't want to have this in a game.

Well, your decisions don't really effect the game, except for if you chose the light or dark path... I have a Jedi that's always picked dark things, so she kills instead of making peace... She now has blood red eyes and other sith facial features :D

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

Pepper steak sounds delicious. I'm having a Wasabi Pale Ale at happy hour. :) Tasty and refreshing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05