WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like Subway..... But why is it they cannot get the order right if you go through the drive-thru????

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

Having a proud moment right now. Fasted during the month of Ramadan, got my exercises through and all and improved greatly. Now, after the end of Ramadan, I can bench a plate on each side (45 lbs each), whereas before I could only do 30 or 35 max, I can do 7 chin ups in a row, whereas I could only do one before, can do 3 sets of 7 dips, whereas before I couldn't even do ONE alone! Also been doing some Jiu Jitsu training. Damn.... Gotta keep this up lol (hope I don't jinx myself)

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

If he comes here, I give him my WiFi password and he can use it as long as he want on the doorstep outside ;-)

Oh man. LOL!!!

I would invite him over coffee and let him relax. Of course, if he overstays his welcome, I will ask him to leave. May be not to his face. Perhaps via IM or through this forum :cool:

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Having a proud moment right now. Fasted during the month of Ramadan, got my exercises through and all and improved greatly. Now, after the end of Ramadan, I can bench a plate on each side (45 lbs each), whereas before I could only do 30 or 35 max, I can do 7 chin ups in a row, whereas I could only do one before, can do 3 sets of 7 dips, whereas before I couldn't even do ONE alone! Also been doing some Jiu Jitsu training. Damn.... Gotta keep this up lol (hope I don't jinx myself)

Dude, that is aawesome. Wish you the best for your fitness plans

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Tonight, again, the strangest thing happened.

I went to the toilet, and suddenly I felt worse and worse. And as I was wondering what happens to me, I collapsed. And I didn't dream it, my arm is grazed now. After that I had to sit down on the stairs and wait until I feel better, with my ears buzzing. That was the first time I can remember something like that ever happened to me. I think no running for me today...

Anyway, it's Saturday, have a nice Weekend everybody!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I went to the toilet, and suddenly I felt worse and worse. And as I was wondering what happens to me, I collapsed. And I didn't dream it, my arm is grazed now. After that I had to sit down on the stairs and wait until I feel better, with my ears buzzing. That was the first time I can remember something like that ever happened to me. I think no running for me today...

Hmm. Seek medical help.

Though oitcould be an isolated case, it may be a sign of things to come.

Speaking of which, I have less sserious
pproblems.

Ffor example, the WP keyboard kkeeps on autocorrecting like tthis.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Yikes! That does not sound good. I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Ouch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05